Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Nokia Booklet 3G (Phoenix SecureCore) (Post #26)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, my bios is Phoenix SecureCore V2.00.T01 from Nokia Booklet 3G. I just want to activate the advanced tab to change hdd sata/ahci/ide mode as I only have options in advanced tab are:
1-Boot time Diagnostic Screen: [Disabled]
2-Legacy USB Support: [Enabled]

If possible I would like to activate every available option in advanced tab. The link for the official file(.rom file included): http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/softw...S_2.00.zip
RW Everything Report Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1xr20n0a0osmqc8

Thanks for help

Note: This bios is locked
Any answer or comment will be helpful.
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
(03-16-2012, 01:32 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod

sorry I think I have been misunderstood, the bios is locked I want to unlock it Smile
i`m so sorry , i have messed in the moderation options Big Grin
i will unlock it for you soon Smile
(03-16-2012, 01:44 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]i`m so sorry , i have messed in the moderation options Big Grin
i will unlock it for you soon Smile
Added RW Everything report if it helps, thanks a lot Smile
Hi, Did you have a chance to unlock it?
I`m sorry , all hidden menus aren`t linked to its options and it will be empty if unlocked .
i will have to link all option to its menus but i think there not enough space in the module to do this ........ do you need specific options to unlock ! as it will be hard to unlock all .
(03-24-2012, 06:09 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]I`m sorry , all hidden menus aren`t linked to its options and it will be empty if unlocked .
i will have to link all option to its menus but i think there not enough space in the module to do this ........ do you need specific options to unlock ! as it will be hard to unlock all .

Hi, Sorry for late reply. As I stated in the first post I only need to unlock hdd sata ahci/ide mode in the advanced menu because the netbook doesn't see the SSD drive. But this drive shows in the asus motherboard bios where I can change the hdd modes to ide and ahci. Thanks for reply.
Hi, sorry to double post, was that possible to unlock hdd modes or is there any specific methods or tools that I can try to unlock if you are busy with other bios unlock requests? Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6