Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock request: FOXCONN M61PMV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
VortexHD Wrote:Hello I'm using the amd phenom  ii   x3 8450
In the report on the website the name of the processor AMD Phenom X3 8450 does not contain  II  , is it important ?
(04-22-2018, 01:54 AM)LLC Wrote: [ -> ]
VortexHD Wrote:Hello I'm using the amd phenom  ii   x3 8450
In the report on the website the name of the processor AMD Phenom X3 8450 does not contain  II  , is it important ?

no not important whatsoever if you had black edition of phenom x3 it would have voltage and multiplier unlocked i was just saying in my cpu microcode mods i realized the black edition cpus will give voltage and multiplier right out of the gate..... which is nice when you are stuck at 2.4 and wanna get to 3.0 ghz stable...... the generations of cpu are marked with II also the phenom x3 is first gen the phenom ii x3 is second gen ...........im pretty sure amd made most of their consumer cpus at one stuck frequency and that was their big showcase was that the black edition cpus boasted huge performance increase over the stock consumer models with shortened life span but in the ever expanding computer market no on cares about lifespan of a product anymore hahah the black editions arent too much more for an older system run about 10 -30 bucks these days..............also i will be happy to help add microcodes update agesa whatever really
Pages: 1 2 3