Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Bios Unlock HP G62 130EG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo all,

found my way to this Forum after a day of long and desperate trying and failing!

I have the above named Notebook: HP G62 130EG with Bios InsydeH20 Version F.37.

I need to install my official WinXP instead of the Win7 Home Edition due to compatibitily reasons, unfortunately however I can not change anything in Bios but Booting options.

Unfortunately HP was not so friendly to help here since I dont want to use the originally delivered o/s.. delivering a driver to create a new Installation-image for it too work, was a no go to! Does anyone have a Bios Unlock for this Notebook or know where to find it? Huh been searching but could not find my modell so far!?

Many thanks in advance for any effort! Cool
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.
hmmm... i had a blue screen of death after loading SATA/IDE/RAID drivers from the text install,did you try finding your SATA/IDE/RAID driver and slipstreaming it to the windows xp install (i realize this has nothing to do with bios but im just trying to help) after i did it worked perfect for me Wink