Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Packard Bell EasyNote LJ65 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Da Vinci Code,

First, sorry for the late reply. I was off for work during almost 1 week.

Thnks again man for the partially unlocked bios. In the meantime, i have read Falseclock's topic.. but i must say, i really don't have a clue how to do it myself. That's way off my league.
Back in the day, if i needed a different bios (somethimes it was a 0,1 sec. difference with Super Pi) then i just request one from one of my sponsors ( Asus, EVGA,...)
But never did we have to do it ourselfs because we did not now how, this hase also not directly todo with overclocking itself. So.. that brings me to another question :-) 

Do you have the time and patience and motivation to unlock the whole bios for me, so that all tabs are visible?
The donation offer still stands also

just let me know.

Thnks again, regards

Kevin
Hello, Kevin!
I made second attempt, here you go
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ejq7vr
Only Advanced tab can be visible.
I'll try to get second tab unlocked.
Regards!
Good morning guys sorry my English to translate, I have a great demand, and I will thank you so much who will help me, I have a packard bell easy note lj65 that I use for the university, and I do not have the money to buy a more powerful, help me to unlock the bios to be able to install more than 4GB of RAM?, I tried to mount 8GB but the PC does not turn on, with a single 4GB banquet, help please

http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...C=EMEA_27P
Hello

I have a problem with the RAM settings on my laptop but the advanced options are not in my bios.
Can you give me a mod which unlocks advanced options?

I have a Packard Bell Easy Note LJ65-DT-002PL
with an :

Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6600
NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M
Northbridge: Intel PM45 rev. 07
Southbridge: Intel 82801IM (ICH9-M) rev. 03

BIOS: Insydeh20  Rev. 3.5
version: 2.14
Link to the BIOS : 
http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...C=EMEA_20P

[attachment=16679]
[attachment=16680]
[attachment=16681]
[attachment=16682]
[attachment=16683]
Hi Da Vinci Code or other top contributor,

Can you repost your unlock bios for this request on EasyNote LJ65, please ?
If you can unlock avanced tab and other option FSB, Mem Mhz, Voltage controle or any of that stuff.

Thanks in advance for your time !

Bios Download Link : http://global-download.packardbell.com/G...C=EMEA_27P
(03-28-2021, 01:02 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]Can you repost your unlock bios for this request on EasyNote LJ65, please ?
His upload is gone, I think. Try this, instead.

(03-28-2021, 01:02 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]If you can unlock avanced tab and other option FSB, Mem Mhz, Voltage controle or any of that stuff.
FSB, memory and voltage controls are missing in such old bios.
(03-28-2021, 02:26 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2021, 01:02 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]Can you repost your unlock bios for this request on EasyNote LJ65, please ?
His upload is gone, I think. Try this, instead.

(03-28-2021, 01:02 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]If you can unlock avanced tab and other option FSB, Mem Mhz, Voltage controle or any of that stuff.
FSB, memory and voltage controls are missing in such old bios.

Hi Maxinator500,

Yes, I think too. The file is gone on "sendspace"...
OK for FSB, memory and voltage controls.
Your BIOS on google drive it's Unlock ? or it's just for upload for this request.
(03-28-2021, 02:42 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]Your BIOS on google drive it's Unlock ? or it's just for upload for this request.
It's unlocked bios.
(03-28-2021, 02:58 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2021, 02:42 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]Your BIOS on google drive it's Unlock ? or it's just for upload for this request.
It's unlocked bios.

@Maxinator500,

So, I have flash the bios with yours. Tongue
Computer run on Windows, but i dont know if your unlock work because i cant enter in the setup bios now. Huh Big Grin
(03-28-2021, 03:27 PM)OnLineBios Wrote: [ -> ]i cant enter in the setup bios now.
I'm sorry, I was trying to unlock as much as possible and made a mistake. My bad.

Here you go:
(03-28-2021, 02:26 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]Try this
Pages: 1 2 3