Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.
(05-13-2012, 06:10 PM)AdnanOne Wrote: [ -> ]Request for unlock of bios advanced menu items TOSHIBA Satellite A200 PSAE0E
I will be gratefull for the help.

Hello
Maybe try at
http://www.filecrop.com/....

Updated bios Toshiba Satellite A200-1AG, but model was wrong, it was PSAE6E and should be PSAECE.

So all works ok, also external USB keyboard, but using integrated keyboard some keys fails i.e:
pushing e key I get "ei"
pushing i key I get "ei"
pushing 3 key I get "38"
pushing 8 key I get "38"
pushing d key I get "d,"
pushing , key I get "d,"

I used a software to show keypresses and i all cases 2 keypreses are shown.

In the image captured attached, i only press the e key.

When I reflash/ update the correct BIOS, problem persist.

With BiosAgent+ I get this

What could I do, I think it is a software/ firmware BIOS error, but I am not sure.

I read some about SLIC and MOD bios, but it is more difficult to understand to me. I don't know how and if it could be useful in this case.

Some help may be useful.

Thanks
Is there here some one to unlock these bios hidden tabs and menus please ?

Toshiba A200 1K8

Model No. PSAE0E

Bios link > http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tools/eula/info_eng2.asp

Bios date: 23/10/07

Bios Version: 1.80-WIN

My intention is to upgrade these Bios version so i can update my CPU and to add SLIC 2.1 for windows 7-8 ,
Also to remove White list / Black list or update them so they can support that CPU that i what to upgrade for example Intel Core2Duo T5450 1.66/2M/667 ..

I will be grateful of any help given regarding these bios version ...

Any advice appreciated

Thank you all in advance
Hi, 
I upgraded my laptop with Intel Core2Duo T7700 + 4GB DDR2 + SSD SAMSUNG 860 500GB + WINDOWS 11 
My laptop's current bios is version 1.8 and with this bios, Windows 11 cannot start the drivers for the motherboard devices, failing to assign IRQs. I have already updated the bios of a laptop similar to this one in the past and the driver problem was resolved.
Right now I can't find a link that works on the Toshiba website or the Dynabook website.
Can anyone help?