Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ami R03-a4 unlock request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tried this before with no luck but now i got a bit more info and hopefully someone can help me out.
my computer is an acer aspire m1201 (according to si-sandra and when i run msinfo32)

according to the us and euro acer websites that model uses R03-B3 bios. heres the link http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/...20M1200%20&%20M1201.zip?acerid=633866876663695884&Step1=Desktop&Step2=Aspire&Step3=Aspire M1201&OS=721&LC=en&BC=Acer&SC=EMEA_27

however both programs si sandra and msinfo32 and even cpuz they say i have the R03-A4 bios. i even saved it as a rom file and can email it to anyone cause i dont know how to post it as a link. (if anyone can help on that it would be great)

the mobo is an rs740dvf and have even tried looking into setfsb but for the life of me cant find the pll on this thing.

im running at 2.3 now and am just looking to squeeze a bit more out of it. i have seen my processor go 3 all day on other computers and would love that. if anyone would like to chime in and help that would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
if im missing anything please let me know
pretty close to offering a reward on this.....like $10. I know someones up for it!!!!
coming up on...bump one month