Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: m15x Crisis Recovery Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have an Alienware m15x and its just started with TDR problems on windows 8... it just go to blue screen and reboot... i was able to boot normal on safe mode and reinstall drivers.. but after reboot blue screen again on desktop... so i formated it and reinstall windows 8... but when nvidia driver insalled it just do the same... i tried to install windows 7 but after the files loads its just go black...

some times on reboots it wouldnt show the BIOS (just the screen powered on but nothing showing and if pressed some keys the bios beeped) and had to disconect battery and plug for about an hour... then it showed up like normal and have acces to boot from USB...

After lots of reboots and no succeed to make it work i tried to reflash the last Bios from Dell... but the screen just went off... I leave it there for a minute and then just power it off... now it doesnt show anything not even a black screen (screen doesnt power up like before) and have nothing to do

Im trying a Crisis Recovery but im not able to do it... i have been following the m17x tutorial but no luck

Someone can help me?