Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: I need a modified BIOS for my laptop GE700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this laptop, and i have been having problems while booting, that is sometimes when i powerup the laptop, it hangs on boot, and I need to restart it couple of times to get it running.

I recently found out about this bios modding and with two programs found out that much of the (possible) settings of my bios are not shown and are even disabled. I'm not sure what of those things are not needed, but I found several options which are quite good and I would like to turn them on. For example QUICK BOOT settings is not shown but it is possible to achieve, also UEFI BOOT, which is disabled, then controlling RAID rom is totally disabled. My guess is that boots should be consistent after this mod and settings of quick boot.

I would like if you could make me a modified bios rom (this is it's original: http://download1.msi.com/files/downloads...33_10d.zip).

I forgot to mention my bios versions.
E1733IMS VER.10D
04/08/2011 16:04:04

1733EMS1 Ver4.29
8/25/2010

It would be great if you could also give me some pointers though. I do not know what to do I something goes wrong, but as I've seen on the net, there should be a possibility to recover bios, but do you know what is the correct procedure for my laptop (which filename and extension of the rom, does it support USB, which key combination to use, etc.)?

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. It would be great if you could include an option to set different sizes of RAM for the integrated intel graphics (besides other things) - I want to reduce memory usage by integrated graphics.