Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
M2N32-SLI Deluxe AM3 Support Request
Last Post: Alxstroi
Yesterday 11:08 PM
» Replies: 105
» Views: 71385
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 10:51 PM
» Replies: 17
» Views: 6601
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: carmelletomato
Yesterday 07:29 PM
» Replies: 46
» Views: 22089
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: colin89
Yesterday 06:04 PM
» Replies: 140
» Views: 41032
[REQUEST + BOUNTY] Lenovo Thinkpad P14s ...
Last Post: loadit
Yesterday 02:23 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 104
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Yesterday 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317271
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Yesterday 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Yesterday 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2526
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Yesterday 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 342
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Yesterday 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55347
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64140
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
03-27-2024 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4105
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
03-27-2024 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 152
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
03-27-2024 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 102
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52238
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167347
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 244
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 337
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 150
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 135

Unlocking the E11IS2 BIOS
Hello danpedron,

Does this issue occur with the stock (unmodified) BIOS image or just the modified BIOS image? It shouldn't occur with the modified BIOS image if it doesn't appear with the stock image. It may be an incompatible setting being displayed in one of the menus (probably the Main Menu).

The best way to test this is to flash the stock image and then try to enter the BIOS Menus. But I would prefer to keep the number of BIOS flashes to a minimum, so I will assume that the issue is only with the modified image. I will look into the settings right now.

~Steven

Edit: I am going to remove the extra settings from the Main Menu. I think that one of them is incompatible with the notebook or is corrupted somewhere in the code of one of the modules that I have not modified or looked at within the BIOS image.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Hello E11IS2 BIOS flashers,

I have created a second version of the original BIOS mod. The BIOS mod can be found at the bottom of this post. This version has all of the same modifications as the previous one with the exception of the Main Menu. I have reverted the customized Main Menu back to its original appearance before the mods. I did this because people who flashed the notebook BIOS were getting black screens upon entering the BIOS Setup Utility. My theory is that there was some unlocked menu item in the customized Main Menu that was incompatible with the notebook or corrupted somehow, thus causing the BIOS Setup Utility to return a blank screen upon entering.

Please flash this BIOS mod and tell me the results. If my theory is correct, the BIOS Setup Utility should no longer return a black screen upon entering.

Generic Warnings/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash!

HASH VERIFICATION (onlinemd5.com):
MD5: 45AA0BF43D283A90158A74251D2E8B22
SHA-1: CD7829BA28378856F8CBA96376C7F2E1EB7B1E42

~Steven

Attached Files
.rar   BP0017p.rar (Size: 515.75 KB / Downloads: 221)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
(11-19-2014, 03:29 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 12:10 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello all,

This thread will contain an unlocked BIOS image for the E11IS2 notebook as soon as BIOS mod verification checks are complete.

Pictures (these are only the largest menus, other settings can be found by emulating/flashing this BIOS image):

Hi Steven !
Nice work !!!
Regards

~Steven
friend works with Phoenix securecore tiano uefi
find
(06-29-2016, 01:24 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello E11IS2 BIOS flashers,

I have created a second version of the original BIOS mod. The BIOS mod can be found at the bottom of this post. This version has all of the same modifications as the previous one with the exception of the Main Menu. I have reverted the customized Main Menu back to its original appearance before the mods. I did this because people who flashed the notebook BIOS were getting black screens upon entering the BIOS Setup Utility. My theory is that there was some unlocked menu item in the customized Main Menu that was incompatible with the notebook or corrupted somehow, thus causing the BIOS Setup Utility to return a blank screen upon entering.

Please flash this BIOS mod and tell me the results. If my theory is correct, the BIOS Setup Utility should no longer return a black screen upon entering.

Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

~Steven

Works Perfect Steven, not blackscreen anymore. Thank you!
find
(12-23-2016, 10:19 PM)aet2k3 Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:24 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello E11IS2 BIOS flashers,

Have fun! Smile

~Steven

Works Perfect Steven, not blackscreen anymore. Thank you!

Hello aet2k3,

I am glad that the mod worked for you! Thank you for confirming that it worked!

www find
Hello, should not be unlocked after Flashing the bios? The TPM is still locked after restoring the Bios to the default settings. What I can do? regards!.
find
No se puede descargar el archivo, simplemente queda en 0 bit
find
(12-23-2016, 10:19 PM)aet2k3 Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 01:24 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hola flashes E11IS2 BIOS,

he creado una segunda versión del mod BIOS original. El mod BIOS se puede encontrar en la parte inferior de esta publicación. Esta versión tiene todas las mismas modificaciones que la anterior con la excepción del menú principal. He revertido el menú principal personalizado a su aspecto original antes de los mods. Hice esto porque las personas que flashearon el BIOS del portátil obtenían pantallas negras al ingresar a la Utilidad de configuración del BIOS. Mi teoría es que había algún elemento de menú desbloqueado en el menú principal personalizado que era incompatible con el portátil o dañado de alguna manera, lo que causaba que la utilidad de configuración del BIOS devolviera una pantalla en blanco al ingresar.

Por favor, muestra esta modificación BIOS y dime los resultados. Si mi teoría es correcta, la Utilidad de configuración del BIOS ya no debería devolver una pantalla en negro al ingresar.

Advertencias / renuncias genéricas:
Quote:Recuerde tomar las precauciones adecuadas al actualizar su BIOS. Incluso si la imagen del BIOS es segura, el proceso de flasheo aún puede fallar. Asegúrese de que [si corresponde] su computadora portátil esté completamente cargada (100%), de que el adaptador de corriente esté conectado correctamente y de que la posibilidad de que se produzca un corte de energía sea lo más mínima posible. No interrumpa el proceso de flasheo. Si es posible, es una buena práctica tener a mano un disco de recuperación de CRISIS en funcionamiento cuando esté flasheando su BIOS. Use las instrucciones que parpadean para su marca de computadora en particular. NO HAGAS NADA INNECESARIO!

No me responsabilizo en absoluto de CUALQUIER daño que pueda ocurrirle a usted, su computadora, sus pertenencias personales, el gato de su vecino o cualquier otro personal o equipo como resultado o consecuencia directa o indirecta del uso o mal uso de usted o de cualquier otra persona. de cualquiera de los archivos que se encuentran en este archivo en el presente o en cualquier momento en el pasado o en el futuro. Usted asume la total responsabilidad por los daños o inconvenientes que puedan ocurrir al elegir flashear, o usar o usar de forma incorrecta esta imagen o cualquiera de los otros archivos dentro de este archivo.

¡Que te diviertas!Smile

¡Por favor, recuerde publicar los resultados del flash de BIOS!

VERIFICACIÓN DE HASH (onlinemd5.com):

~ Steven

Works Perfect Steven, ya no la pantalla negra. ¡Gracias!

colega como hiciste para flashear la bios ya tengo los archivos montados en el pendriver pero no hay que combinar con las teclas o que hacer para leer que lo que está esta en el pendriver
find
Hi. I would like to know if the TPM module in your bios is enabled by default, because somebody broken a pin on the tmp chip of the motherboard and I want to recover the mother. Because it doesn't boot now.
find
Fixed the tpm problem with a pencil mine and tape, because it was too small for me to solder it.
find