Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 10:53 AM
» Replies: 845
» Views: 317067
[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad E130 (H4ETxxWW...
Today 10:51 AM
» Replies: 509
» Views: 101050
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 11E (N15ETxxW) Whi...
Today 08:15 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 2517
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 07:23 AM
» Replies: 139
» Views: 40958
[REQUEST] CPU Support for Ryzen 5 3600 o...
Last Post: flexpavillion
Today 04:32 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 332
Clevo P775TM1-G BIOS
Last Post: ActivatedNut
Today 01:36 AM
» Replies: 145
» Views: 55303
ASUS P5G41T-M LX2/GB Unlocked Hidden Ove...
Last Post: GangsteR23
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 64129
lenovo z570 Advanced Menu Unlocked
Last Post: Kaluva12345
Yesterday 04:58 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 4095
[Request] HP Elitebook 6930P WLAN Whitel...
Last Post: Maxinator500
Yesterday 02:25 PM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 6564
Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q 2nd Gen & AMD R...
Last Post: RedfieldHUN1987
Yesterday 09:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 143
L14 Gen 3 AMD , Need UEFI unlock advance...
Last Post: frankeinstein2532555
Yesterday 04:08 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 89
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y400 & Y500 (6BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: freedome
03-26-2024 11:00 PM
» Replies: 188
» Views: 52171
[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: ghostinoss
03-26-2024 09:21 PM
» Replies: 655
» Views: 167134
[Request] CPU support for Lenovo IQ57I
Last Post: DeathBringer
03-26-2024 10:02 AM
» Views: 237
unlocked Bios for Machenike s16
03-26-2024 09:06 AM
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Whitelist HP DV6-6...
Last Post: DimanTLT63
03-26-2024 03:03 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion G6-1252ss Whitelis...
Last Post: joseefitness
03-26-2024 01:40 AM
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo S310 & S410 (8BCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: morgley
03-25-2024 10:43 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6331
Acer Nitro ANV15-51 Bios Bin File Reques...
Last Post: Papethzkie23
03-25-2024 06:04 PM
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Rem...
Last Post: si1975
03-25-2024 01:28 PM
» Replies: 468
» Views: 125406

[REQUEST] ASUS K43sV bios unlock
i would like to request unlock bios for my Asus K43sv GT540m i5-2430m hotplugging. i need it for egpu setup. thank you so much. have a great day.
here is the bios im using. im willing to donate.
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/K4...VAS317.zip
find
Hello sonagi,

I can take on this BIOS mod request. Please run this backup utility developed by Serg008 of MDL (and feel free to give him some of the mentioned donation!): https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/attachme...?aid=22399 Upload the result to this thread.

I will modify this backup image. This will also allow us to recover your laptop if something goes wrong.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
@sonagi

I don't thought hot plug have any assistance for EXP GDC , why ? please see the article of "hot plugging definition" in below.
https://searchstorage.techtarget.com/def...n/hot-plug

Like you use a usb stick ,it is regarding hot plugging. But about EXP GDC you should ask seller if it compatible with your laptop.

On below article ,user rct114 replace a new one then he just can detected his EXP GDC ,so the compatility is the bigest question ,not hot plug.
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...otplugging

Unlock chipset tab is easy ,but i always feel it's few assistance for EXP GDC. Here is mod for k43s ,you could take a attempt.
https://usersdrive.com/jauw3q1w6qxl.html

====================
@sonagi

I think it's safe ,because of this mod is very easy to edit.
And it's a old type of bios ,there is not capsule protection ,so you can directly re-flash it via ez-flash.

find
[url=wVgWY.jpg[/url]wVxyX.png[url=wVA4K.png[/url]wVtU6.png[Image: wVtU6]
.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.99 MB / Downloads: 11) ok sir do i just have to run the apps? thank you sir so much for the response. HERE IS MY RESULT SIR i also provide screenshot if the error is just fine, very much appreciated sir.
find
Excellent desktop background! I will modify your BIOS dump. You can expect a mod in the next 1-3 days.

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
Wow great sir i will just wait patiently.
yeah sir im a cat lover. thanks sir. Smile
find
This BIOS image is a bit different than AMI UEFI I am used to. I suspect that it has a string of 00 and 01 bytes that control which menus show up.

Which menus can you currently see in your BIOS Setup Utility? Do you see just Main - Advanced - Boot - Security?

In your BIOS image, I can see that there is a Chipset Menu between Advanced and Boot, but it is probably hidden on your end. Usually there is also an Exit Menu in the BIOS Setup Utility, but I don't see it here. If it or something else is visible after Security, let me know.

www find
here is the screenshot of my bios sir. i uploaded all the menus showing on my bios sir. thank u very much sir. There is also an Exit Menu on the end.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vzdhsyvfl...t.zip/file
find
thank u sir genius for the response is it safe to flash the bios sir? will it brick my laptop?
the hotplugging ive read about gdc is the way of removing wifi card and replacw directly by gdc hdmi.
i just want to disable gt540m on bios so that gtx 750ti will be loaded by default.
find
Hello sonagi,

Your BIOS mod is complete! I have (in theory) unlocked the Chipset Menu as well as numerous sub-menus menus under the Advanced Menu.

Please remember that any BIOS flash - modded or not - carries a risk of unrecoverable damage. It looks like your BIOS contains a recovery mechanism with recovery BIOS name "K43SV". Ensure that your notebook's battery is fully charged and that the notebook is plugged in while flashing. If the flashing process stalls, leave it alone for at least an hour before shutting down the notebook.

Though this BIOS mod should include the Hot Plug setting, please refer to Genius239's post regarding HotPlug compatibility (I didn't notice their post until now). BIOS manufacturers includes settings in their stock BIOS images that are sent out to PC manufacturers that don't always get used in the target machines. Instead of removing these settings altogether, PC manufacturers sometimes simply hide the nonfunctional setting. This was especially true with old Phoenix BIOS speaking from experience. That said, most important settings should be functional in most newer AMI UEFIs, I think.

It's likely we will need to try several methods to flash. Let's start with the AFUEFI method detailed below.

Please follow the following:
1.) Format a USB Flashdrive as FAT32. This will erase all files on your flashdrive. Follow these instructions: https://www.easeus.com/partition-master/format-usb-flash-drive-in-windows-10.html#part2 BUT DO NOT TICK "QUICK FORMAT" in Step 3. We do not want to do a quick format.

2.) https://github.com/chipsec/chipsec/raw/master/chipsec/modules/tools/secureboot/Shell.efi Download this file. It is a UEFI shell. Create the directory /efi/boot on the flashdrive and then place the Shell.efi file there. Rename it to "bootx64.efi".

2.) https://www.ami.com/download/aptio-v-ami-firmware-update-utility/ Download the ZIP file. It contains AMI Aptio V flashing tools. Within that archive, navigate to afu>afuefi>64>AfuEfi64.zip>AfuEfi64> and extract AfuEfix64.efi to /efi/ on the flashdrive.

3.) Place the modified BIOS image in the /efi/ directory on the flashdrive.

You should now have the following three files on the flashdrive:
/efi/boot/bootx64.efi
/efi/AfuEfix64.efi
/efi/mod.rom*

*Substitute "mod.rom" with the name of the modified BIOS image.

4.) With the flashdrive inserted into a USB port, reboot your computer and enter the BIOS Setup Utility. Set the computer to boot from the USB flashdrive.

5.) Once you boot into the EFI Shell Environment, run the following commands:
fs0:
cd efi
AfuEfix64.efi mod.rom

Let me know if this works. If you encounter an error, write down *exactly* what it says or take a picture of it and post it here.

Attached Files
.rar   K43SV_modAdvanced+Chipset.rar (Size: 1.09 MB / Downloads: 30)

www find