Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: POLL: BIOS-Mods Modification Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
BIOS-Mods would like to create a new information area for users who wish to learn more about BIOS modification, BIOS updates, etc. Where would you like to see the information made available?
[attachment=5345]

after clicking on Create account

[attachment=5346]
Falseclock,

If it shows your IP address instead of your forum user account, you just need to refresh the page so it shows your name in the top. It passes your logged in status from the forums. Once your username shows in the top right it should work.

I will try to fix the refresh issue, meanwhile go back to the page and do a refresh till the username shows up and let me know how it works.

Thanks and regards,
TheWiz
If I click Log In, I'm getting login page. All credential already auto completed. Pushing Login button does not give any errors and returns to WIKI main page.

refreshing does not give any result.
Sorry, forgot to add permissions for the BIOS Guru user group. Please try now, you may have to refresh page once.
OK. Got it!

I do not know politics how to name articles, so want to make a guide how to get dumped new RSA signed bios.

Give me hint how to name this page
The easiest way to do it is to go to search for the name of the page you want to create. if it doesn't exist it will ask you if you want to create it.
I know that, but how page should be titled?

What is the name of page?

FAQ: How to dump RSA signed BIOS
or
TUTORIAL: How to dump RSA signed BIOS
or
How to dump RSA signed BIOS
or
somehow else?

what is the politic to name pages?
The third option is the best: How to dump RSA signed BIOS
I have started a new page on the wiki, I hope TheWiz or any other admins think this is ok.

http://www.bios-mods.com/wiki/List_of_BI...g_Websites
Pages: 1 2