Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 5336 Advanced Menus Request (Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have an acer aspire 5336-2524 laptop and would like to request someone to unlock the bios to the point where I can leave the cpu fan on constantly. Bit of a back story, I work in a computer repair shop and we recently purchased this laptop from a customer. Well it over heats really bad but I know the cpu fan works. When the laptop turns on the fan spins then doesn't spin anymore after the initial bios post. SO I tried flashing the current bios from the acer website. When the in windows program that flashes the bios is running the fan spins full blast. Other than that the fan never spins, and eventually the cpu his the max temp of what ive found to be 100c. Ive tried many different fan controller programs and they don't even detect the fan so that wont work. This question could be a shot in the dark but I figured its worth a shot, thanks for any help and input its greatly appreciated.

ACER does their website weird but the current version of bios is 1.14, heres a link to the site. www.acer.com/ac/en/us/content/drivers
I have Acer Aspire 5336 and i want to disable SMART settings can someone provide me an unlocked/modded bios ? I have Insyde50 bios rev 3.5 (version 1.14) from (https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1546899349)
(05-24-2013, 05:23 PM)svl7 Wrote: [ -> ]Menus unlocked, please report back.

Is this bios is "white list disable" ? Tx
Is It possible make wake-on-lan on this laptop?
(05-16-2021, 02:29 AM)ilw Wrote: [ -> ]Is It possible make wake-on-lan on this laptop?
This feature is enabled in BIOS on this laptop by default. If WOL fails, then the function is not working.
[Image: WOL.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3