Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire E380 R01-B4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes it does, but your BIOS doesn't... :'( At first it all looked good, even the modded String was readable for fun and i could enter the BIOS but then there was a very flickering and alltime changing menu under power management, multiple ways to get anywhere and if i went to the bottom of any page it ends in a hung up! A normal boot wasn't working either, it recognized the proc, same with Athlon64 X2 4200+ and Phenom X4 9600 but then after finishing POST it "shut down after a few seconds" because the proc wasn't known anymore! Although, there is no working support for a floppydrive! Maybe we can start the other way round, taking a blank Gateway-BIOS adding the newer AGESA-modules, get them working and then trying to add OC-functions?? I reflashed with the atached BIOS, maybe it helps...
THis BIOS is a retail Abit one with all the right stuff and seems to be what these companies based there's off of (same version #) that hopefully should work. I didn't do any CPU work on it yet, but it should have a stable menu and voltage control etc.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/M613Z_19.BIN

Good Luck!
TheWiz
Just curious if there are any updates?
I don't know because Tango fell off the face of the Earth Sad Hopefully he'll b back soon.

TheWiz
Back in town but quite busy...
TheWiz got mail...
Great work!!
I don't know why or how but it works!
And it works with all Procs I tested, even the more consuming just a bit slower... Phenom 9500 is in standard faster than 9750 with OC!
I do a little more testing and research and then I will try to give you a readable log on this weekend!
Sweet, I look forward to your results!

-RA
(03-03-2010, 05:00 PM)Rogue_Ant Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet, I look forward to your results!

-RA

HERE you go...
i've tried to flash with this bios, and now both systemfan and cpu-fan make a lot of noise.. but nothing happens, screen stays black! can't get back into bios, can't boot from cd, floppy or usb.. any suggestions?? Sad posted this in a few other threads as well as there were more than 1 about the e380 bios Angry
Thread closed. Latest modified BIOS image available in our unlocked section:

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Ac...ons?page=7

Regards,
TheWiz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9