Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: free EPA-logos, do you want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have some free, some selfcreated EPA-logos and I want to share them. I also have created some compatible splash-screens for Award-BIOSes and if anyone wants to have I also share them...
Do you want this?
Please Do! Big Grin Do you think there is a way we can create a splashscreen for the Abit Bios m8?

TheWiz
(03-08-2010, 09:11 AM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]Please Do! Big Grin Do you think there is a way we can create a splashscreen for the Abit Bios m8?

TheWiz

I did some quick graphics with paint... Big Grin
This looks just simple, but it was about a fully and completely hour of work!! Wink
why don't we just add it to the abit-BIOS?
Well the abit bios does not natively have a splashscreen, so if you add it in CBROM there ist still no option in the BIOS to turn the splashscreen on or off

EDIT: Wow, love the patch lol. So that will definitely work, still wondering if there is a way to take it fullscreen like my HP bios.
So let me have a try, I will take a hull from Elitegroup and put everything, even the AGESA and a slightly modded ACPITBL (will create one for HP and one for the others) into it and then I will try to rework the basic menus per reverse-engineering to get the splash and EPA back... I just got a source file of the chipset microcode so I can hopefully find out the HEX-adresses!
The splash seems to be in the VGA-sub or in the OEM, the EPA in the OEM or the system...

found some free for use EPA-logos on flazh.de
My only concern is that I thought you mentioned earlier that the ABIT was more stable than the ECS version, and I think ABIT has more OC options etc, or am I mistaken? Don't you think we should stick with the ABIT?
(03-10-2010, 05:56 PM)TheWiz Wrote: [ -> ]My only concern is that I thought you mentioned earlier that the ABIT was more stable than the ECS version, and I think ABIT has more OC options etc, or am I mistaken? Don't you think we should stick with the ABIT?

You're right, but there is no "hookability" in the abit-hull... So I will take the ECS structure with most of the abit internals...
New logos available...

[attachment=1114]
I created these Splash- and EPA-Logos and I want to share!
[attachment=1115]
The Splash can be edited to show the right hotkey at the bottom, so tell me if you need!
[attachment=1117]
These were former created for the MCP61-Boards...
[attachment=1116]
The same thing with this Splash, it is editable...
[attachment=1118]
And here you are, these are the all the EPA's V2 preformatted...
If anyone wants to have his own BIOS-Splash or EPA-logo, just ask, I will do what I can do to satisfy your requests!
As nobody asked me to edit the keys shown in my bios-mods-splash I removed them... Here is the newly created splash:

[attachment=1193]
Pages: 1 2 3