Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer aspire E1-510 black screen of death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all I have recently encountered an issue with my acer aspire E1 and upon searching I presume it is the black screen or death or something similar to, One night after putting my laptop to sleep, i opened it back up and everything was normal, the leds worked fine, the HDD and the fan spun, but nothing on display, not even a glow, it displays nothing when connected via HDMI to my TV. cannot seem to find cmos battery, I'm thinking the bios is the problem but really have no idea how to perfrom a bios flash as all online repairs seem to revolve around acer aspire one models, need help!!!!!! tried running the battery dry, etc etc
Hi friend,
You are describing the event of a Brick !
"BSOD screen = Blue screen Of Death" is different as It's a Windows error relative to library !
So I need to know how do You get this issue !
Have You modified your Bios ? done some Hazard test ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. let me know thr Bios Version so I will upload the Recovery Bios File !
(06-24-2015, 04:56 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friend,
You are describing the event of a Brick !
"BSOD screen = Blue screen Of Death" is different as It's a Windows error relative to library !
So I need to know how do You get this issue !
Have You modified your Bios ? done some Hazard test ?
Let me know
Regards

P.S. let me know thr Bios Version so I will upload the Recovery Bios File !

I did nothing at all to the computer, I was watching a you tube video, closed the laptop, it went into hibernate mode and then when i opened it back up a few minutes later, it did what is described above, I have no idea what the bios version is because i cant access the laptop in anyway
Only SPI Programmer and Clip can do this job !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...val?page=3

Regards
I need help Flashing.
I have here an Acer Aspire E1-510P. running Windows 8 64 bit (if that matters). Once I turn it on, the power light comes on, the fan comes on, but that is all. no screen backlight, no sounds indicating its loading anything. I've taking the machine apart and put it back together, just to confirm that the Screen cord was not loose. I've done the power reset.... ive tried reseating the RAM and HDD.
At this point I believe the Bios may be corrupt.
I've tried to find a version of it that i can use to USB flash, but cannot. not even on the Acer Support page. They only have Bios updates for IN SYSTEM use... which is not an option for me.
If anyone can help me find a Flash it version of this BIOS or a modified one that I can Use with the chip clips, I would be eternally greatful. Thank you.
(02-07-2016, 02:25 PM)Dashi Wrote: [ -> ]We are on the same boat
as the title I have the bios del acer aspire e1 510 corrupt, with the procedure "fn + esc" nothing happens. I think I'm wrong to rename isflash.bin, I ask for your help
(08-08-2018, 04:50 AM)Ilmancino Wrote: [ -> ]as the title I have the bios del acer aspire e1 510 corrupt, with the procedure "fn + esc" nothing happens. I think I'm wrong to rename isflash.bin, I ask for your help
Hi
need your original Acer bios
(08-08-2018, 08:25 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 04:50 AM)Ilmancino Wrote: [ -> ]come il titolo ho l'acer del bios aspire e1 510 corrotti, con la procedura "fn + esc" non accade nulla. Penso che ho sbagliato a rinominare isflash.bin, chiedo il vostro aiuto
Ciao
bisogno del bios Acer originale

I took the bios from the temp folder, after I performed the application of the last bios downloaded from acer to aspire e1-510
Which name i have to renamed the isflash.bin file?