Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Thinkstation D20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
BIOS update failed! image verification failed.
Required device or platform function is not present
Error code -142
Required device or platform function is not present.
I have tried all sorts of ways of getting it to work.
There are currently 8 parent menus what was the hidden one? was it overclocking? Sorry about all the questions

Thank you Smile
(09-15-2015, 11:58 AM)th2000125 Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried all sorts of ways of getting it to work.
There are currently 8 parent menus what was the hidden one? was it overclocking? Sorry about all the questions

Thank you Smile

I got the flash to work on my D20 using Lenovo's Windows flashing utility (WinPhlash64). If you download the latest BIOS utility from their website, you can extract the contents of the executable, and then use WinPhlash64.exe to select the modded BIOS file.

The new parent menu is "Physical Presence", however, it doesn't seem to do anything (It has two options reject or accept, neither of which appear to change anything and no other info is given).
(09-22-2015, 09:04 AM)g11068996@trbvm.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2015, 11:58 AM)th2000125 Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried all sorts of ways of getting it to work.

Thank you Smile

I got the flash to work on my D20 using Lenovo's Windows flashing utility (WinPhlash64). If you download the latest BIOS utility from their website, you can extract the contents of the executable, and then use WinPhlash64.exe to select the modded BIOS file.

The new parent menu is "Physical Presence", however, it doesn't seem to do anything (It has two options reject or accept, neither of which appear to change anything and no other info is given).

I believe it means to completely turn the TPM off.

My D20 (it is a complete mix and match of parts and modded severely) even though I do not understand the BIOS.
I am still unable to update the BIOS which is a shame Shy but I am glad it works for someone.

Thanks, to you both.
(08-30-2015, 01:15 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]~Steven

Steven,

Mind helping me out?

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...od-request
Thanks.
(09-23-2015, 01:19 PM)th2000125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2015, 09:04 AM)g11068996@trbvm.com Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you Smile

I believe it means to completely turn the TPM off.

My D20 (it is a complete mix and match of parts and modded severely) even though I do not understand the BIOS.
I am still unable to update the BIOS which is a shame Shy but I am glad it works for someone.

Thanks, to you both.

Just tried this method for my d20 successfully, but alas nothing that would allow for overclocking...Thanks for the work on this all the same!
Pages: 1 2 3 4