Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP MS-7093/MS-7184 With Overclocking and Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's The Moddified Version for the latest BIOS of this board.

[Image: HP-7184.jpg]
Here's The Link: EDIT: Removed because of reported failures.
To flash correctly with HP Winflash, download original install pagage and extract exe. Then replace the file 347.ROM with the modified BIOS, being sure to rename the moddified version to that of the original.
Have Fun!
they didn't work for me, now i have to get a replacement board Sad
Sorry to hear. Look on newegg.com. For 60 bucks you can pick up a micro ATX mobo like that thatll support phenoms.

Sorry,

TheWiz

You can also try to recover the motherboard with the recovery instructions found in the tutorial section.
Did you flash this board because i have ms-7093 and i can try use this mod also
(12-04-2010, 09:47 AM)Henrynsteri Wrote: [ -> ]Did you flash this board because i have ms-7093 and i can try use this mod also

I'd say be really cautious Big Grin There's no easy way to come about socket 939 mATX boards that I'm aware of other than auction sites. Like TheWiz suggested last year, Newegg and a new board that supports phenoms, but if you're running an HP media center like me, I'd hate to have to replace the cpu and mem too just because.
But actually even this does not work i can still recover original bios
I've got the MSI 7184 ver1.0 MOBO
with the 3.47 official bios on it.
It is of the .rom bios kind instead of the .bin bios you've posted.
Would it be the reason for it not working???
I forgot reading the tut and flashed my BIOS with AWDFLASH and the 347MOD.BIN
Now my monitor shows a black image, the fan are working faster and louder.

A plugged in a floppy disk drive, but it makes no noise - no LED. I tried a recovery method, but the floppy drive doesnt respond.
next thing i did: i plugged a cdrom drive - i see a led light for 3-4 seconds - and put a cd in it, with another bios flashing tool - but it doesnt want to read the disc.
then i tried the same thing with my HDD - but just the LED flashes for 2 seconds - thats all.
the USB stick LED doesnt light at all.

my PC is a HP t3250.de, mainboard is - obviously - an MS-7184 from MSI and I guess it is an AWARD phoenix BIOS
now id like to know if I should buy a USB floppy disk drive (because mines internal) or if I have to buy a new mainboard.
i also would like to know if the modded BIN file was a complete bios or just a part and if I already destroyed the boot block jumper?

thx
Hi Debamtien,

Tthe 347MOD.BIN is the complete option. I believe your best shot of recovering the board is to follow the recovery instructions on our homepage and report back.

TheWiz
first thx for your answer
the method that i tried here on this website doesnt work.
i tried both award and phoenix recovery, although i dont know what bios type i have
my floppy drive makes no noise; HDD and CD-Rom drive work for 2 seconds and thats all
is this recovery only feasible with USB floppy drives?
Pages: 1 2