Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS Z9PA-D8 SLI string integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

please move the thread if i post it in the wrong forum...

I have a ASUS Z9PA-D8 and i'm looking for a way to make my moterhboard SLI compatible.

Can you help me out? Is this possible?

Here is the link to my current BIOS version:
BIOS Z9PA-D8

I've also found out that the Z9PE-D8 WS is SLI compatible and technical something like mine with the Intel C602 chipset.
Here is the link to the Z9PE-D8 WS Bios:
BIOS Z9PE-D8 WS

Please help me...

Regards, ich777

edit: could it work if i flash the BIOS from the Z9PE-D8 WS to my Z9PA-D8 technicaly it is not exact the same, i also got a second Z9PA-D8 to do a hot flash of the BIOS chip if its not working, but i want a opinion from an expert if thats gonna work...

edit edit: i found this Thread user "eskaryo" discribes a way to extract a sli key from one BIOS an inject it in another BIOS.

...sorry for my poor english... Huh
I've managed to get my DSDT extracted and edited by the way (extract it with MMTool, extract DSDT table with HxD, decompiled it with 'iasl -d filename.bin', edited the DSDT and compiled it again with DSDTEditor).

Now i've got a modded dsdt.aml how can i put this aml in my BIOS?

Please help...

Regards, Christoph
Now i try it with 'OZMTool v0.3'

I've managed to extract my DSDT with this tool and integrate it aigain, flash it and boom nothing blackscreen and bootloop.
Luckily i had the same Motherboard in my Server, swapped the BIOS chips, did a hotflash and boom now the system runs again.

I think the bootloop comes from the different filesizes from the DSDT but i don't know how to integrate it again in my bios if the filesize of the dsdt has changed. Should i use OZMTool to integrate if yes how?
If i try to integrate it with MMTool it says 'Invalid FFS File'.

Sombody here who can help me out?