Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Xeon Support for GA-X58-USB3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
Explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with your X5650.
(09-20-2019, 11:54 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
Explain exactly what happens when you try to boot with your X5650.

Its about a X5660, sorry for the confusion. 
The bios I found was already modded for X5650 support. 

I can boot with the X5660 installed. But it starts boot looping after I reboot the system or turn off and on again. The only "fix" is to turn of PSU switch, wait 5 seconds and turn the PSU on again.  Similar to what the guy in this post had going on. https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-s...L5640-xeon
Flash latest beta BIOS - GA-X58-USB3 - F5f.
(09-20-2019, 12:41 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Flash latest beta BIOS - GA-X58-USB3 - F5f.
Thank u. I tried this and it did solve the issue. 

I`m sorry for the extra thread. but I wasnt sure if this was chip related(microcode X5660).

EDIT: Ah, you merged them, good thinking.

Kind regards
[attachment=22613][attachment=22614]Hi

I was looking for a modded bios for X5670.

Computer boots and works with all BIOS overclocking settings on default/auto. But as soon as i try any overclock computer wouldnt boot. And after any time, entering bios and messaging about overclock faulty.

Is there anyone here that can help me?

Kind regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5