Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 (GQETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello,

There is already a request for Lenovo Thinkpad S1 Yoga (20C0) Whitelist Removal dated sept 2019 (sept 2020 request). So I hope I did not double post. If so, please forgive me.

Here is the link for my result.rar and bios backup :
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/hfm7...56%2B2C9JQ

If someone can please mod my bios so I can change my wifi card with a new wifif6 card.

thank you.

edit--- thanks Moderator, you were faster than me when I saw my mistake and wanted to move my request... Thanks and sorry again
Hi sorry for my english. i have yoga s1 and i want to whitelist removal. If can you help me im so happy
(08-22-2020, 07:08 PM)yusufklncc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sorry for my english. i have yoga s1 and i want to whitelist removal.  If can you help me im so happy
Hi
Need your bios dump
(08-23-2020, 03:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2020, 07:08 PM)yusufklncc0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sorry for my english. i have yoga s1 and i want to whitelist removal.  If can you help me im so happy
Hi
Need your bios dump

How can i take dump?
(08-23-2020, 03:25 AM)yusufklncc0 Wrote: [ -> ]How can i take dump?
You need a SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hello! I'd like to request a Whitelist removal and if possible unlock of Advanced Setting for my Lenovo Yoga S1.
Thank you!
(01-09-2021, 09:56 AM)kostabk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I'd like to request a Whitelist removal and if possible unlock of Advanced Setting for my Lenovo Yoga S1.
Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Im looking to get a whitelist delete for my yoga s1. I have a feeling it might be write protected.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ct4yih
Greetings kind Sir! I’m sorry to be just another human seeking assistance and thus stealing your precious time. But this is the situation I couldn’t deal with on my own. My brother has a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 laptop, recently I’ve gifted him a new WiFi card – Intel AC 7260, however when we tried to load back into the system a black screen appeared and there was an error: «1802 Unauthorized network card is plugged in». Could you please modify the BIOS so that the WiFi Card would work? I’ve attached the dump to my message.
Hi, I have tried to extend my lenovo yoga s1 with an AC7260 pcie card, but it doesn't work because it's not whitelisted.

I'm a little lost, can someone lend me a hand to make other wifi cards work?

Thanks a lot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11