Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1 (GQETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)TOPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Bump
If its impossible to remove whitelist, can you modify the whitelisted IDs to the new card?

Hi friend,
I am sorry for delay, I forgot to modify your Bios !
Many users write to me PM and too much jobs all togheter !
I will try now.
Regards

Ok friend,
try this Mod, follow instructions and flash Bios from an USB Dos Bootable Stick, execute Flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56615252

let me know
Regards
(06-27-2014, 06:22 PM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok friend,
try this Mod, follow instructions and flash Bios from an USB Dos Bootable Stick, execute Flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/56615252

let me know
Regards

Hello, sir. Is it possible to take a look on my BIOS dump? I have the same trouble with my WLAN card.
Hi friend,
where is your Bios Backup ?
Upload it here nad I will try to Mod !
Regards
(06-28-2014, 10:52 AM)BDMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friend,
where is your Bios Backup ?
Upload it here nad I will try to Mod !
Regards

Thanks a lot! Where I can find FPT? The reference from earlier post is not valid.
Finally, got some light on this. That's great!
I want to attach my backup bios too but I don't have the tool. Could I have that and so you can help me on the modified bios.

Thanks a lot.
(06-30-2014, 01:13 AM)borish Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, got some light on this. That's great!
I want to attach my backup bios too but I don't have the tool. Could I have that and so you can help me on the modified bios.

Thanks a lot.

Use Rghost or Sendspace servers !
I think borish asked for FPT. Could you share it with us?
Yes, I want to tool to run

FPTw -d bios.bin -bios

Thanks and sorry for any confusion
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11