Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: RC415ST-TM: Support of 45-nm CPU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(09-18-2018, 10:09 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]No chances with USB.

Why is that so?
I think this recovery procedure is not present in your BIOS.
When I was trying it earlier I've got two files created when I plugged the flash drive back to a working computer. One was boot something saved in .PVR and another in ?TXT though both were empty. I have not been really paying attention to what was I trying because I did not really expect it to work so when I tried to get that same result I can't.
Purchase cheap other already compatible CPU on ebay, otherwise you'll need programmer. The one shown is only $16 shipped
Yeah. That's what I plan to do. Let me just ask this to be clear. With the current BIOS the mobo only support 65nm processors like the pentium 4? The only problem is compatibility. There have not been a corrupted BIOS chip?
(09-18-2018, 11:33 PM)internetexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]With the current BIOS the mobo only support 65nm processors like the pentium 4?
You need any CPU for LGA775 with SpeedStep support, but not 45-nm.

(09-18-2018, 11:33 PM)internetexplorer Wrote: [ -> ]There have not been a corrupted BIOS chip?
May be.
We don't know, only way to know for sure what happened is test older known compatible CPU, if it fails then you know BIOS corrupted and you need flash programmer as shown on previous page if that is kind of BIOS you have. I can link you, it's called Nano USB Programmer, cheapest one on ebay and cheapest way I think to flash PLCC32 BIOS chips if that is what your BIOS type is
https://www.ebay.com/itm/271313593344

Due to intended modifications, only DeathBrigner could guess for sure if maybe corrupted, or just CPU incompatibility issue, I am not sure what he changed so he'd have to give you best guess.
Can I buy one that is for PLGA775? I've read that they are both compatible.
PLGA775?
I'm planning to buy a used unit of this. https://ark.intel.com/products/27250/Int...66-MHz-FSB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5