Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

This is a request for unlocking the BIOS for advanced configuration options and enabling SGX BIOS options. really need SGX for my project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJV3Rtmb7Jk

A youtube video unlocked all advanced options for this laptop.

i have attached current bios.

Current BIOS version 1.26.

I will donate on successful unlocking.

Thanks.
Hello, Could I get unlocked BIOS for this laptop too please?
Using same BIOS version as OP: v1.26
Hello my friends, 

It is possible to unlock the advanced settings in this bios (Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51) ? I already had made a dump image using a SPI programmer (SOVD3), 

EDIT (Could'nt upload so i leave a Google Drive link) 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wiNYAd...6LopdanKH-

Thank you all in advance
(08-25-2019, 04:46 PM)dfragx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my friends, 

It is possible to unlock the advanced settings in this bios (Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51) ? I already had made a dump image using a SPI programmer (SOVD3), 

Thank you all in advance
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Already have it, will post results tomorrow thank you for your time
(08-25-2019, 04:46 PM)dfragx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello my friends, 

Thank you all in advance
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hey Im completely new to this, but I have this laptop, and am running bios version v1.26. What do i have to do to unlock bios? also, by unlocking it, do I loose all of my files etc? Thank you
(09-08-2019, 02:49 AM)Ajburns651 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Im completely new to this, but I have this laptop, and am running bios version v1.26. What do i have to do to unlock bios? also, by unlocking it, do I loose all of my files etc? Thank you
Hi
need your bios dump...you will lose nothing
P.S. Your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hi,
Please who have unlocked BIOS for ACER PREDATOR PH 315-51 Version 1.26. I don't have SPI programmer+SOIC8 clip. And if there is can who any to answer, perhaps whether burn this BIOS without SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, for example with software

Thanks
(09-27-2019, 09:26 AM)DjonS Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
Please who have unlocked BIOS for ACER PREDATOR PH 315-51 Version 1.26. I don't have SPI programmer+SOIC8 clip. And if there is can who any to answer, perhaps whether burn this BIOS without SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip, for example with software

Thanks
Hi
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Good Morning, 
I am in need of an unlock for my Acer Predator Lappy, 

Heres the Bios DL link

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...1570212189

Model is PH315-51-71FS

Let me know what you need from me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5