Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-51 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello I have the acer predator helios 300 ph315-51. I will figure out how to use a spi programmer and soci8 clip to dump my bios. (Completely new to this but Ill make sure I know what Im doing first).
My request is to have every hidden setting unlocked, and if that isnt possible I would like specefically the advanced section (all settings) and unlock the boot options that way i can select legacy/bios instead of UEFI.
Is this possible?

Will Update post with bios dump once tool is delivered on the 14th or 15th.
Hi, 

Please help with unlocking the  bios for ACER PREDATOR PH315-51
Latest Bios version : 1.26
Hello, can i please unlock advanced bios settings in my ph315-51 ??
Is this modyfication persistent after bios upgrade?
Hi I am looking to unlock the v1.26 BIOS on my ACER PREDATOR PH315-51. I can the buy a SCIO8 tool and SPI programmer as mentioned on other posts in this tread, to get a BIOS dump. Can you provide a link to the correct/recommended product to buy? Thanks.
Hello , i encountered an issue wih the bios you posted .
I already had 1.26 and when i try to instal the new bios it says it cannot do that. Also i tried installing an older version , like 1.25 and it wont let me do it. What should i do?
Please help with unlocking the bios. Dump in message.
Hello everyone.
Can anyone unlock my bios to advanced please ?
Insyde bios version 1.19
Dump was readed with BeeProg 2

[attachment=23103]
(12-25-2021, 04:36 AM)orestas1500 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.
Can anyone unlock my bios to advanced please ?
Insyde bios version 1.19
Hi
Your mod completed. Check messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hello, who can help with my bios. Acer Predator Helios 300 ph315-51. v 1.26. I wanted the menu to be unlocked. And it is possible to overclock the processor to 4 or more MHz. And also RAM and video card.
Hi @Dusu2002 , I am following all thread trying to find my modded bios and seems I have to do a process before

dump bios + SPI-programmer, then send to an Admin the file to unlock it.

My PH315-51 (GTX 1050 TI version) hast actually installed last official version (2019/05/14 v1.26)

Please, may you tell me the full process to send you the correct "dump" file? (no idea what dump + SPI-programmer means)

Is this SPI programmer working? How to use it?

https://www.amazon.es/ARCELI-EEPROM-Rout...C82&sr=8-7

Thank you very much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5