Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gigabyte GA-8I945GZME-RH: Support for Core 2 Duo E7500 & Pentium E5700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Unfortunately there are no overclocking functions in the BIOS (((
Try to flash my mod.
(09-26-2020, 01:11 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash my mod.
Passed your mod for this motherboard. The result is obvious! I completely forgot I found a Pentium E5700 in stock if I'm not mistaken it is also on the 1067A microcode ... Installed and everything works wonderfully almost at its stock frequency of 3.0 mhz - which for this old Board I consider a huge increase in performance and almost its limit... Next, I think you should not suffer with the modification. Thank you very much, thanks to your fashion, the old motherboard will get a long life !!! Screenshots are attached
Nice news!
What's CPU multiplier without loading?
(09-27-2020, 02:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Хорошие новости!
Какой множитель ЦП без нагрузки?
The unloaded multiplier for the e5700 is X6. Fsb Clock 199.5 Mhz
Show a proof.
(09-27-2020, 06:37 AM)Несущий смерть Wrote: [ -> ]Показать доказательство.
But on your previous screenshot SpeesStep was disabled...
Please test my second mod with E5700 in ThrottleStop (TS Bench).
(09-27-2020, 07:13 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Пожалуйста, протестируйте мой второй мод с E5700 в ThrottleStop (TS Bench).

Flashed! Very strange resets the multiplier to Prime ,but resets. Just in case, I checked whether the Intel Eist functions are enabled - it was enabled by default
Pages: 1 2 3 4