Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gigabyte GA-8I945GZME-RH: Support for Core 2 Duo E7500 & Pentium E5700
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Make current BIOS backup by Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
(09-27-2020, 07:27 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Сделайте текущую резервную копию BIOS с помощью Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0

Done
Well.
I need TXT-reports of CPU-Z with two my mod.
After flashing you must do Load Defaults in BIOS.
(09-27-2020, 07:41 AM)Смертоносный Wrote: [ -> ]колодец.
Мне нужны TXT-отчеты CPU-Z с двумя моими модами.
После перепрошивки необходимо выполнить Load Defaults в BIOS.

Done ! (Gigabyte and ESC) Clear CMOS
Two TXT-reports for two mod for this motherboard only.
(09-27-2020, 07:50 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Два TXT-отчета только для двух модов для этой платы.

Done!
OK. It's bug of ThrottleStop - SteedStep is enabled in both cases.
So second mod is useless.
And this work is completed. Use first mod.
(09-27-2020, 07:50 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Два TXT-отчета только для двух модов для этой платы.

I tracked this pattern : the Processor resets the frequency without load (checked in Cpu-z and Aida 64 and even after the load in the CPU Queen benchmark... ) As soon as I start Throttle Stop - the multiplier is fixed at the maximum X15 and does not reset even after closing this program . Checked with both of your mods!
(09-27-2020, 08:06 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK. It's bug of ThrottleStop - SteedStep is enabled in both cases.
So second mod is useless.
And this work is completed. Use first mod.
Flashed! Everything is fine and stable! The processor drops the multiplier to x6 in idle time.
(09-27-2020, 08:13 AM)Zambezy76rus Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I start Throttle Stop - the multiplier is fixed at the maximum X15 and does not reset even after closing this program . Checked with both of your mods!
Did you delete file ThrottleStop.ini before runing ThrottleStop?
Pages: 1 2 3 4