Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Haswell CPU Microcode bug hack Reward 100$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi@all

I recently found a guide for a Maxwell microcode Version downgrade. It enables Overclocking of all Haswell CPUs. I can’t do the mod because I haven’t got expirence in Bios modding.

Please help me guys.

If mod is Working I send you a Donation of 100$ via PayPal. Message me for the Link.
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
P.S. You've disabled PM.
Hi DeathBringer,

happy to hear you could do that mod for me. Sorry for the late reply.
I attached a screenshot of my Mainboard details out of CPU-Z.

Could you really do that mod ?
This is the Link of the Microcode Hack Guide.

https://www.overclock.net/threads/mod-ex...o.1596519/
This guide only applies to mobile processors with O/C bins.
What's your current CPU?
BTW: This is original guide - https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/f...-bug-hack/
(10-02-2020, 01:02 PM)DJDan Wrote: [ -> ]I attached a screenshot of my Mainboard details out of CPU-Z.
This motherboard doesn't support CPUs with Haswell core.
I use a E5 2697v2
Xeon E5-2697 v2 has Ivy Bridge core, not Haswell
I read the Haswell mod does Work on ivy too.
Could you help me with the mod ?

If you cant help me with the Haswell mod how about All Core Turbo Mod ?

Another mod I’m looking for is a xmp mod from 2133 to 2400 aswell bios mod to enable 2400 ram. This has been done on my Laptop unfortunately that mod is Privat done by Prema.
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: [ -> ]I read the Haswell mod does Work on ivy too.
You were deceived.
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: [ -> ]If you cant help me with the Haswell mod how about All Core Turbo Mod ?
I don't know about All Core Turbo Mod for Ivy Bridge.
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: [ -> ]Another mod I’m looking for is a xmp mod from 2133 to 2400 aswell bios mod to enable 2400 ram.
This is offtopic in this section.
Pages: 1 2