Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424153
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3556
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 163
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119098
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 235
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6739
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 353
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309511
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61904
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 565
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20217
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169145
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6262
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 767
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5736
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61111
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274949

Haswell CPU Microcode bug hack Reward 100$
#1
Hi@all

I recently found a guide for a Maxwell microcode Version downgrade. It enables Overclocking of all Haswell CPUs. I can’t do the mod because I haven’t got expirence in Bios modding.

Please help me guys.

If mod is Working I send you a Donation of 100$ via PayPal. Message me for the Link.
find
quote
#2
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
P.S. You've disabled PM.
find
quote
#3
Hi DeathBringer,

happy to hear you could do that mod for me. Sorry for the late reply.
I attached a screenshot of my Mainboard details out of CPU-Z.

Could you really do that mod ?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#4
This is the Link of the Microcode Hack Guide.

https://www.overclock.net/threads/mod-ex...o.1596519/
find
quote
#5
This guide only applies to mobile processors with O/C bins.
What's your current CPU?
BTW: This is original guide - https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/f...-bug-hack/
find
quote
#6
(10-02-2020, 01:02 PM)DJDan Wrote: I attached a screenshot of my Mainboard details out of CPU-Z.
This motherboard doesn't support CPUs with Haswell core.
find
quote
#7
I use a E5 2697v2
find
quote
#8
Xeon E5-2697 v2 has Ivy Bridge core, not Haswell
find
quote
#9
I read the Haswell mod does Work on ivy too.
Could you help me with the mod ?

If you cant help me with the Haswell mod how about All Core Turbo Mod ?

Another mod I’m looking for is a xmp mod from 2133 to 2400 aswell bios mod to enable 2400 ram. This has been done on my Laptop unfortunately that mod is Privat done by Prema.
find
quote
#10
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: I read the Haswell mod does Work on ivy too.
You were deceived.
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: If you cant help me with the Haswell mod how about All Core Turbo Mod ?
I don't know about All Core Turbo Mod for Ivy Bridge.
(10-08-2020, 01:47 PM)DJDan Wrote: Another mod I’m looking for is a xmp mod from 2133 to 2400 aswell bios mod to enable 2400 ram.
This is offtopic in this section.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)