Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(03-15-2022, 02:43 AM)horusapollo Wrote: [ -> ]hello , i also have the same laptop lenovo ideapad gaming 3 intel 10th gen
my bios is EGCN34WW
i want to unlock the undervolting setting and other advanced settings
i dont know how to make a bios dump please tell me how to make one
Hi
I replied to your private message
Hello,
i need also a BIOS with the advanced Options for more CPU controls. My BIOS ist EGEC36WW in the Lenovo Gaming 3 15IMH05. Where i should Upload the BIOS dump? Thanks!!! (sry bad english)
(09-18-2022, 07:53 AM)ultraZzbm Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
i need also a BIOS with the advanced Options for more CPU controls. My BIOS ist EGEC36WW in the Lenovo Gaming 3 15IMH05. Where i should Upload the BIOS dump? Thanks!!! (sry bad english)
Hi
Make your bios dump
Check your PM
Hello everyone I really want to know if it is possible to unlock Advanced settings in the BIOS on a Lenovo laptop (15imh05 81y4) with the bios version EGCN39WW? How can this be done and is it real?
(10-28-2022, 08:31 AM)STASH0VSKY Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone I really want to know if it is possible to unlock Advanced settings in the BIOS on a Lenovo laptop (15imh05 81y4) with the bios version EGCN39WW? How can this be done and is it real?
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hello everyone How to unlock advanced settings in the BIOS on a Lenovo 15imh05 laptop with bios version EGCN39WW? Is it even possible to do this?
(10-29-2022, 12:18 PM)n1ks0tw0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone How to unlock advanced settings in the BIOS on a Lenovo 15imh05 laptop with bios version EGCN39WW? Is it even possible to do this?
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hi! How can i configere the EGCN39WW bios for a hackintosh (disable and? if necessary, enable a descrete graphics card)? and other parametrs. thanks. bios dump can't be done.
(11-26-2022, 02:24 AM)van24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! How can i configere the EGCN39WW bios for a hackintosh (disable and? if necessary, enable a descrete graphics card)? and other parametrs. thanks. bios dump can't be done.
Hi
Make your bios dump
Check your PM
Hello, I would like to unlock the advanced bios options of the Laptop Lenovo Gaming 3i 15IMH05, I am using the bios version EGCN39WW.
link bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn39ww.exe

Thanks for the help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8