Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlocking a Phoenix Award BIOS (OEM Motherboard)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-25-2010, 12:46 AM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive killed ram before, I must be talented!

Nick

Not that much... Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBN1pKSn_w
(06-25-2010, 02:58 AM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2010, 12:46 AM)banana19 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive killed ram before, I must be talented!

Nick

Not that much... Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBN1pKSn_w

hah! he couldnt do it! I knew I was talented!
There are CPU Frequency and DRAM frequency options in the unlocked bios which can be used to overclock the computer although i dont know how high you will be able to go (may need some better cpu cooling)

Regards
Admin
I have successfully flashed the unlocked bios and found new settings, but no CPU and DRAM frequency options.
Are you sure you have unlocked them? Where could I find them?
Thank you Wink
Llywelyn!
I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...
Hope you guys will be more lucky Smile
(06-28-2010, 04:37 PM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...

as this is a rebranded msi board , we have to work out the original board it was based off. Then if you want to take the risk you could flash the retail bios onto the oem board but this is an extremely risky process!!

Admin
(06-28-2010, 05:09 PM)1234s282 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2010, 04:37 PM)Chlorhydrikk Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking for a MSI-made BIOS but I couldn't find it on MSI's website or in google...

as this is a rebranded msi board , we have to work out the original board it was based off. Then if you want to take the risk you could flash the retail bios onto the oem board but this is an extremely risky process!!

Admin

Well I'll stick at your unlocked BIOS as far as I will be able to overclock my computer !
If we can't do anything for that bios, well I think i'll try the retail bios Smile
So, have you done some progresses ?
Thank you Smile
Chlorhydrikk
still working out which board resembles the oem one!

Admin
Thank you very much for your help, it's very appreciated Smile
Hope you'll find the good one !
Pages: 1 2 3