Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] Unlock Acer bios AA5742G 1.24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hmmm, maybe i touched more than desired Smile I will review it.
(09-06-2011, 02:59 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, maybe i touched more than desired Smile I will review it.

I hope for a bios unlocked Big Grin
Uploaded new review, LessDEEP Smile
Wow, thank you yery much, Camiloml for that work!!!
But unfortunately I cant find the file :-(

I assume, you mean this one:
maawali_DEEP_100%_AA5742G_1.24_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe

But it only says "Deleted or invalid file", and does not let me download. Am I doing anything wrong?

Cu, Chris
Read my signature, there are two shared folders where you can find all my productions. Wink

Look for this one in second HERE of my signature, test zone.
(09-09-2011, 03:12 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Read my signature, there are two shared folders where you can find all my productions. Wink

Look for this one in second HERE of my signature, test zone.

hi camiloml, I tried the bios included in you test mediafire's directory. it works but missing the option for management the priority of the vga... There is no way to have this option? thanks Smile
Can you save now the settings once changed? or it reverts to default settings everytime?
(09-19-2011, 03:59 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Can you save now the settings once changed? or it reverts to default settings everytime?

yes i can!!! Now the changes are saved Smile
(09-19-2011, 12:24 PM)ale390x Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 03:59 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Can you save now the settings once changed? or it reverts to default settings everytime?

yes i can!!! Now the changes are saved Smile

but i can't choose which vga i want... can you help me?
no, i think i cannot do anything about that Sad Just unlocked the option, if not working then maybe is not implemented the switching in the bios and is only in the setup form.
Pages: 1 2 3