Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Test] Lenovo ThinkPad W510 1802/1804 Whitelist-Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
as i said above, in my previous post, will only be able to test closer to the weekend.

Thanks for your hard work.

(08-23-2011, 10:08 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Did this one flash without problems and update to 1.38?

still get 1802 with your latest patched installer :/.

best regards,
Hi,

I am looking for the same modified BIOS as mentioned in this thread.
Lenovo W510, removing wireless restrictions.

Can you provide a link to that BIOS?

Thanks.
Camilo lenovo has brought out bios version 1.45 for the w510 it can be found here http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj29us.exe

can you remove the white list from it i have problems with the intel card that came in mine i have got a killer wifi card from my old dell but that lappie died and my w510 wont accept the card
(06-25-2014, 07:16 AM)sojab0on Wrote: [ -> ]Camilo lenovo has brought out bios version 1.45 for the w510 it can be found here http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj29us.exe

can you remove the white list from it i have problems with the intel card that came in mine i have got a killer wifi card from my old dell but that lappie died and my w510 wont accept the card

Thinkpad_W510_6nuj29us_NWL
https://app.box.com/s/icfrjgp6mur04qhfejxo
Update original at first, then flash the modified.
Look README to update. Please post results.
thnx gooing to try in a bit it is working but not in normal way it beeps until i press f1 or f2 and then it will boot trough and the whitelist is good, if you can look in to the fact that the machine beeps 8-10 time and then it will boot without a problem but the beeping is iritating.
(06-25-2014, 01:04 PM)sojab0on Wrote: [ -> ]thnx gooing to try in a bit it is working but not in normal way it beeps until i press f1 or f2 and then it will boot trough and the whitelist is good, if you can look in to the fact that the machine beeps 8-10 time and then it will boot without a problem but the beeping is iritating.

Try:
Enter BIOS by pressing F1 during boot
>Config >Beep and Alarm
Set Power control beep to [Disabled]
(06-25-2014, 05:57 PM)sovem Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2014, 01:04 PM)sojab0on Wrote: [ -> ]thnx gooing to try in a bit it is working but not in normal way it beeps until i press f1 or f2 and then it will boot trough and the whitelist is good, if you can look in to the fact that the machine beeps 8-10 time and then it will boot without a problem but the beeping is iritating.

Try:
Enter BIOS by pressing F1 during boot
>Config >Beep and Alarm
Set Power control beep to [Disabled]

my exact first plan and did it but not working
one thing i had the fist time it happend was oh no you gotta be bull shitting me that the bios mod just fucked up my whole system
Hi everybody from rainy Germany.

I´m in a bit of trouble as I changed my network to AC and, you know it much better than I do, the new PCIe cards run into 1802 errors.

I´m looking for a modded bios for each of them.

W510, Bios 1,44 6NET83WW

can anybody help soon please!!!! My wife´s  killing me. She needs to work and I killed the network.

Thanks a lot!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5