Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Removed, 62etc1ww] Lenovo 3000 V100 Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Camilo, thank you very much! Smile
I've been away for the weekend but I will try to re-flash the BIOS when I get home later today.
And??? any good news?
Hi Camilo,
I have been very busy over the last week and couldn't find any spare time to test the second version of your mod. Of course I am still willing to, but I can't find the file in your folder any more, have you already removed it?
Would be great if you could re-upload it, this weekend I should find some time for testing.

Thank you very much!
(09-28-2011, 02:42 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]And??? any good news?
I'm having the same problem - stumbled upon your work. I'd love to test the modet bios. Is it possible?

Regards

Riejul
(10-30-2011, 06:52 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45117524/bios-mo...miloml.iso

I wait your news.

There are no files in the iso-file

/Riejul
Don't tell nonsenses, just burn into a virgin CD and boot your machine with it.
(10-30-2011, 07:22 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Don't tell nonsenses, just burn into a virgin CD and boot your machine with it.

So I did - no files and when I mount the iso there are no files eigther
It is a bootable cd. You will see no files if you browse it. Just burn and BOOT THE MACHINE FROM THE CD.
Do you prefer making yourself a freedos bootable pendrive?

I have no problem uploading the separate files, but the flashing utility is DOS based.
Or if you want the files for other use and not flashing your laptop just tell it clearly. I have no problem either in uploading. But i don't understand why you want to "mount the iso" or grab the files and say they are not there when you don't need to see them to flash your bios. :-?
(10-30-2011, 09:38 AM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]It is a bootable cd. You will see no files if you browse it. Just burn and BOOT THE MACHINE FROM THE CD.
Do you prefer making yourself a freedos bootable pendrive?

I have no problem uploading the separate files, but the flashing utility is DOS based.
Or if you want the files for other use and not flashing your laptop just tell it clearly. I have no problem either in uploading. But i don't understand why you want to "mount the iso" or grab the files and say they are not there when you don't need to see them to flash your bios. :-?

Sorry - should have tested that before writing you!

Have flashed - it worked like a charm - thanks! Will be donating.

/Cheers
Pages: 1 2 3