Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Removed, 62etc1ww] Lenovo 3000 V100 Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Glad it worked Wink
Thanks for confirming,

Moved to unlocked /mod
Please, help me!!! 
My Lenovo 3000 V100 writes me error "Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the miniPCI network card" after I installed any miniPCI card
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo 3000 v100
-Bios Revision : 62ETB8WW 
-KBC Version : 01.B0
-Bios Type : Phoenix BIOS 
What i can do? Please help
Hi, camiloml , i just read this old 2011 post , i have almost the same problem , i just bought a Lenovo 3000 V100 for 10$ and i installed Linux Mint 19,3
when i power on the computer , the wifi led is blinking and i lost wifi connection after about 1 hour , then i restart and i am find for +\- an other hour with working wifi ,
i installed an old but same wifi module that i took from an other computer to see if problem could becoming from the module , and the computer did;nt wanted to boot , telling me to remove the incompatible module ( but it's the same Intel PRO wireless 3945abg that i took from an old computer i have )
i think i have to update the bios to fix the problem , then i burned a dvd of the last bios version; 62etc1ww.iso available from Lenovo , and the computer dont want to run the bios update because the battery is dead ,
then now ? how , can i bypass the battery warning to update the Bios ? i dont want to buy a new battery for a 14 years old laptop,
.what should i do now ?
Hola, alguien nos podría colaborar con la eliminación de la white list por favor
Pages: 1 2 3