Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Removed] Lenovo ideapad Z565
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello to all ..new here.

I am wondering if anyone had any luck removing the whitelist from the Lenovo ideapad Z565 laptop? Since there is no Bios to download at Lenovo website. im kinda lost here. Help ? suggestions ? ideas?

I really want to install the Intel Ultimate N 633ANHMW card.
I hope to find help here.

Thank you in advanced.

Glx72
Download flashit.exe and make a bios backup. It runs in DOS.
Thank you so much for the quick reply

Is it possible to use Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 instead ?

if not it will just take me a day or two to do it with a usb flash drive or a cd ?

after i backup the bios what should i do ?

Thank you
Glx72
No, use flashit.exe it can flash back the backup, and bios backup tool just makes backup and not always is complete.
When you have backup by flashit.exe upload somewhere mediafire.com for example and post link to download.
Will do my friend.

Thank you
Ok lil lost here

How one use flashit to backup ...i know how to use it to flash back but what to type to backup my bios ?

Thank you

Glx72
Run it without parameters and it should show a list of parameters, then just use the right one to save a bios backup Wink
Hello camiloml

First i want to tell you that i really appreciate your effort, the time and your patient.

However when i run flashit i get error - the bios does not support this verstionj of flush

Have we reached the end of the line ??

Thank you

Glx72

Hmmmmm maybe some version of winflash uefi tool will do the trick. Or just wait for a bios update from manufacturer.
Hi guys,

I managed to extract the bios from the Lenovo Ideapad Z565 using Phoenixtool.
Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?inmpskxj0dg94c7
Hope this helps, since almost an year I am waiting for advanced options in bios and whitelist removal.
Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3