Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire AX1300-E1820A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought this (AX1300-E1820A) and there's no way for me to undervolt the cpu or enable hybrid sli with it. The current bios it has is R01-B3, would it be possible to unlock it or flash another bios to it and have everything work? Thanks.
Great news! I was able to unlock memory overclocking, CPU overclocking and all your spread spectrums/ IRQs etc. Please flash with awdflash and flash at own risk.

Here;s the bios link: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/AX1300MD.BIN

AWDFLASH: Use the awdflash that comes with original bios.

Good Luck!

TheWiz

Note: Moved because its an Award bios, not AMI.
Awesome! I'll try this right now. Is there any way to make this motherboard accept AM3 cpu's?
Possibly, Id have to check that out though.

TheWiz
If you could have a look that would be great. I'll send a donation asap. I'm trying to get this little slimline as tricked out as possible, but stupid acer doesn't like people playing with their stuff.
Id flash what I gave you first so that I can verify that the unlock worked, and then Ill add CPU support for the proccesor you want.

TheWiz
Anymore info/news about this bios?
Does this have the slic modded as well?
Sorry, I forgot about the additional stuff needed here. I will try to add the AM3 Agesa ROM and SLIC 2.1 ASAP>

Thanks for the reminder,
TheWiz

Also, Did you try the one with the Overclocking options?
This bios is bad do not use!!!!!!!!
It bricked my mother board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I took it down, and I also forgot that the other Admin did this mod, same result so he took it down. Did you attempt a recovery procedure. The worst thing is you get a 20 dollar bios chip from biosman.com

TheWiz
Pages: 1 2