Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6369
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14010
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424499
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 295
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224629
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119178
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6793
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 418
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309747
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61975
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20286
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169379
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6357
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 833

Acer Aspire AX1300-E1820A
#1
I just bought this (AX1300-E1820A) and there's no way for me to undervolt the cpu or enable hybrid sli with it. The current bios it has is R01-B3, would it be possible to unlock it or flash another bios to it and have everything work? Thanks.
find
#2
Great news! I was able to unlock memory overclocking, CPU overclocking and all your spread spectrums/ IRQs etc. Please flash with awdflash and flash at own risk.

Here;s the bios link: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1525839/Bios/AX1300MD.BIN

AWDFLASH: Use the awdflash that comes with original bios.

Good Luck!

TheWiz

Note: Moved because its an Award bios, not AMI.
www find
#3
Awesome! I'll try this right now. Is there any way to make this motherboard accept AM3 cpu's?
find
#4
Possibly, Id have to check that out though.

TheWiz
www find
#5
If you could have a look that would be great. I'll send a donation asap. I'm trying to get this little slimline as tricked out as possible, but stupid acer doesn't like people playing with their stuff.
find
#6
Id flash what I gave you first so that I can verify that the unlock worked, and then Ill add CPU support for the proccesor you want.

TheWiz
www find
#7
Anymore info/news about this bios?
Does this have the slic modded as well?
find
#8
Sorry, I forgot about the additional stuff needed here. I will try to add the AM3 Agesa ROM and SLIC 2.1 ASAP>

Thanks for the reminder,
TheWiz

Also, Did you try the one with the Overclocking options?
www find
#9
This bios is bad do not use!!!!!!!!
It bricked my mother board!!!!!!!!!!!!!
find
#10
I took it down, and I also forgot that the other Admin did this mod, same result so he took it down. Did you attempt a recovery procedure. The worst thing is you get a 20 dollar bios chip from biosman.com

TheWiz
www find


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)