Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire T180 R01-C0 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can Change Multiplier Big Grin

Also , Voltages , CPU Frequency (FSB) , HT Link , DRAM Configuration (RAM Overclocking)

Enjoy It !

Admin

ruslanx

bios oc is saved on exit ??? and ram voltage can I adjust (default is 1.8V... I need 2.1V) ???

and how to flash - from winflash or in dos ???
Flash from DOS , theres a much lower chance fo the flash process failing!

you have voltage options up to 1.550v for the option i unlocked , however if you leave it on the Auto setting then it should automatically adjust to the right voltage as you change the CPU FSB

Kind Regards
Admin
Thank you for this! Could you help me overclock mine? What options do I need to modify for FSB and multiplier? I found the Vcore options but don't need to change the Vcore yet. I have PC2-6400 RAM (DDR2-800).

Athlon64 4000+ 10.5x200 = 2100 Mhz by default.
Use NPT Fid Control and NPT Vid Control under CPU Features
Any idea if I can use the attachment here to flash the BIOS my Acer Aspire T180 currently with R01-B4?
Use the official link Tongue

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%2...34s282.zip

Regards
Admin
Before I got your reply, I saw that a BIOS update is available at Acer's website (R01-C0).
I downloaded it, backed up my old BIOS and updated it with the new one. I got the message "The BIOS was updated successfully"

[Image: clipboard01xd.jpg]

After I clicked YES, the computer restarted but is not able to go further than the first boot screen "Acer. DEL to enter setup, F12 to goto Boot Menu"

I think I am in deep trouble.Sad Pls help.
can you get into the bios itself?

You may have to retore all the bios defaults

Also , try removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard , wait 5 minutes then put it back in

If that fails then please follow the award recovery instructions in our tutorials forum.

Regards
Admin
No, I cannot enter the BIOS.
The first screen I get is "Acer, DEL to enter setup, F12 to goto boot Menu"
If I press DEL or F12, a white screen appears and nothing happens after that.
I tried removing the battery, but that didn't help. Situation remains same.

I have the old BIOS saved (if that helps).

I will go thorough the award recovery instructions, meanwhile if there are any further suggestions, pls let me know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11