Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer sw5-271 (switch 12) highier TDP unlock?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good news.
Go to BIOS and do Load Defaults.
Run
setup_var 0x1B1 0x0
setup_var 0x311 0x0
setup_var 0x322 0x80
setup_var 0x324 0x80

Reboot, delete file ThrottleStop.ini, run ThrottleStop and make new screenshot of TPL.
Run CPU-Z and HWMonitor.
Start Stress CPU in CPU-Z, wait for 30 sec, make a screenshot of HWMonitor and then stop benchmark.
Close CPU-Z and start FurMark test. Wait for 30 sec, make new screenshot of HWMonitor and then stop benchmark.
here are the screenshots:
Run
setup_var 0x316 0x0
setup_var 0x1B2 0x1

Run CPU-Z and HWMonitor.
Start Stress CPU in CPU-Z, wait for 30 sec, make a screenshot of HWMonitor and then stop benchmark.
Close CPU-Z and start FurMark test. Wait for 30 sec, make new screenshot of HWMonitor and then stop benchmark.
I did test again, after clearing ini file.
OK.
Run CPU-Z and HWMonitor.
Start FurMark test, then start Stress CPU in CPU-Z, wait for 30 sec, make a screenshot of HWMonitor and then stop both benchmarks.
here we go:
Disable DPTF in device manager.
Reboot and make double test again.
Weird I cannot find DPTF anymore.
Well to be exact it was under system system devices. I did uninstall DPTF but now i have no idea where it is but it is still operating.
That's OK - command (setup_var 0x311 0x0) disable DPTF.
Sorry but I have no ideas Sad
here it is after your command.
I think it was better at some point before, because IĀ could maintain top frequency very long, now it drops around 40 sec.
Can we reach highier tdp?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6