Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hi
Could you help me and remove the screen whitelist + unlock the advanced menu?
T450 bios ver.1.21

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kej4JBS...sp=sharing
Hi

Could anyone remove Computrace from a t450 Bios Dump for me ?

Thanks
Hi, quick question: I have a Lenovo T450S and cannot start it, says that date time mismatch, enter the BIOS and when I enter BIOS, password is required.
After typing it 3 times, a lock sign is appearing and nothing at all, does not boot, nothing.
What do you need from me please? Or can you point me to a thread/post that states what I need for this?
Sorry, just woke up now and really need to work, but cannot... thanks in adavance!

Model on laptop says:
TYPE 20BW-S2LY00
if this helps.
(09-08-2021, 02:37 AM)sorinwork Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, quick question: I have a Lenovo T450S and cannot start it, says that date time mismatch, enter the BIOS and when I enter BIOS, password is required.
After typing it 3 times, a lock sign is appearing and nothing at all, does not boot, nothing.
What do you need from me please? Or can you point me to a thread/post that states what I need for this?
Sorry, just woke up now and really need to work, but cannot... thanks in adavance!

Model on laptop says:
TYPE 20BW-S2LY00
if this helps.
Hi
Need delete the Supervisor password
Also you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Yes, I need to remove Supervisor password, but how do I do that? I will try to find a programmer and clip, then what?

I got a 128K file dump, how do I know it's right, what do I do with it?
Hi, I bought a laptop in USA on ebay, computrace is enabled, I have a spi-programmer, can you help remove computrace if I dump the bios chip?
Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new wifi card. And upgrade the screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi. And unlock advanced menu.

1.37 Bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/04q2dx

Thanks Smile

Edit: Removed screen whitelist from my request.
(12-12-2021, 02:36 PM)ozlay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new wifi card. And upgrade the screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi. And unlock advanced menu.
Thanks Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hello All,
I apologize if I write on the wrong topic. But I didn't find anything about the battery anywhere. I bought both new batteries for Thinkpad T450. The removable one is good, it charges. But not the internal one. Please, it is possible to solve this in DUMP? Many Thanks. Regards, JAN
(01-20-2022, 07:44 AM)seraphcz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All,
Please, it is possible to solve this in DUMP? Many Thanks. Regards, JAN
Hi
No...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14