Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
T450s want to add LCD panel so brightness controls work:

LP140WF3(SP)(D1)

Thank you!
Hello,  I have a T450s and just upgraded the screen. Now brigthness control is not working on Windows, it works fine on Linux. I'm new to this bios modding stuff and I already ordered CH341A

My new screen AUO B140HAN02.4

Thank you!
a friend of mine owns a T450 with a JBET73WW UEFI/BIOS. he would like to install a linux on it and somehow the installation stuck at the beginning. he would like to use UEFI only but the installation stops with a blank screen. as far as i understand it's a UEFI issue with a few Lenovo models and several owners facing with this (https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/issues/214). is it possible to fix it with modding?
Good day! Please help me remove the whitelist of network cards from the BIOS of my T450. How do I get a BIOS dump? A CH341? Links from the first messages do not open.
(06-15-2023, 04:56 AM)DigiMikl Wrote: [ -> ]Good day! Please help me remove the whitelist of network cards from the BIOS of my T450. How do I get a BIOS dump? A CH341? Links from the first messages do not open.
Hi
Yes, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
Hello , I have a dump for LENOVO T450 Anyone that can help patch it ?

Thank you
(08-14-2023, 10:56 AM)Nakamoto Wrote: [ -> ]Hello , I have a dump for LENOVO T450 Anyone that can help patch it ?

Thank you
Hi
Need your bios dump
Also your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi & LCD. And unlock advanced menu.
I tried to update the modules myself and got 5 beeps 2 times.....

Bios 1.37
dump: https://mega.nz/file/kuQ2DRyB#vqAdLWJvDc...SP-7GKFaA0

Thanks
(09-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ASA_UA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi & LCD. And unlock advanced menu.

Thanks
Hi
"LCD whitelist" does not exist, need to edit the screen driver
have you installed the new screen yet?
(09-27-2023, 07:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ASA_UA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

Thanks
Hi
"LCD whitelist" does not exist, need to edit the screen driver
have you installed the new screen yet?

Yes, I installed a new screen and as a result the brightness adjustment in Windows does not work, there are no problems with Linux

writing to the chip EDID is blocked and I can’t correct the ID MFG in the panel .....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14