Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(08-19-2020, 03:00 PM)maxxgray Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dudu2002!
Would it be possible to remove the LCD & Wifi whitelist, and unlock the advanced BIOS menu?
Hi
I already replied to your message
Check your PM
  • Looking to have my BIOS unlocked with Advanced Settings. Link to original dump is below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mv0FSEc...sp=sharing

Thanks in advance!
(09-14-2020, 08:19 AM)al2216aa85ms Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Looking to have my BIOS unlocked with Advanced Settings. Link to original dump is below:
Thanks in advance!
Hi
I replied to your message
Check your PM
Hey Dudu2002, I am new here. I have lost my T450S original bios I saved to a thumb drive. The chip is now erased by mistake. None of the bios dumps found online works. I have 20BW000KUS. What are my options here. I was following someone's posting from another site on how to remove super password and now messed up. Thanks.
(09-24-2020, 08:47 PM)nydad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Dudu2002, I am new here. I have lost my T450S original bios I saved to a thumb drive. The chip is now erased by mistake. None of the bios dumps found online works. I have 20BW000KUS. What are my options here. I was following someone's posting from another site on how to remove super password and now messed up. Thanks.
Hi
at least some of your dumps you saved?
(09-25-2020, 03:21 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2020, 08:47 PM)nydad Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Dudu2002, I am new here. I have lost my T450S original bios I saved to a thumb drive. The chip is now erased by mistake. None of the bios dumps found online works. I have 20BW000KUS. What are my options here. I was following someone's posting from another site on how to remove super password and now messed up. Thanks.
Hi
at least some of your dumps you saved?

Quote:
  • I have PM to you..thanks.
Hello All, Newguy here Big Grin

I got a programmer a little while ago and just dumped my bios (16MB)
Would love to get whatever unlocks are avail for it.
but also a special request is to remove the CFG-LOCK to enable OSX support.
I have tried UEFI editor without any luck.

further information to what I am refering to is here:
reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/hz2rtm/cfg_lockunlocking_alternative_method/

my 16MB Bios dump is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQPvRVB...sp=sharing
(TPM deactivated, AMT active)

I have the TPM turned off, so hopefully wont give a 'beep' issue that I have seen others post about.

Please let me know what the next steps are, or how we do this Big Grin
(10-05-2020, 05:17 AM)CyberBlade Wrote: [ -> ]Hello All, Newguy here Big Grin

I got a programmer a little while ago and just dumped my bios (16MB)
Would love to get whatever unlocks are avail for it.
but also a special request is to remove the CFG-LOCK to enable OSX support.
I have tried UEFI editor without any luck.

further information to what I am refering to is here:
reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/hz2rtm/cfg_lockunlocking_alternative_method/

my 16MB Bios dump is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQPvRVB...sp=sharing

I have the TPM turned off, so hopefully wont give a 'beep' issue that I have seen others post about.

Please let me know what the next steps are, or how we do this Big Grin
Hi
Check your PM
Hello Guys, I have my notebook completely blocked, i was trying to dissable the admin password in bios, and got blocked, I'll send the original bin, anyone can fix it?
Thanks
(10-20-2020, 04:38 PM)DanF99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guys, I have my notebook completely blocked, i was trying to dissable the admin password in bios, and got blocked, I'll send the original bin, anyone can fix it?
Thanks
Hi
Check your PM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13