Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Thunderobot Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Exila
I have searched this aida64 message on the internet ,one person said aida64 not support cpu temporarily ,so it can't run the memory test. Maybe you could try the latest aida64.
What the cpu configuration with your machine??
@genius239 11800H , bios that was before i broke it, (118) show correctly all tests in aida, i think its somehow blocked in my bios by manufacturer. all tests running like normal, but results is always 0.
I suggest after many users complaint that in locked stock bios memory work only max 2666, but declared 3200, they do new bios that i have where they lock aida tests.

Edit:
I download beta version aida latest, now it show numbers, so work.
Sorry for disturbing on that (
@Exila
So ,it as i said ,your old aida64 not support current processor. In fact ,as long as you search that error message of aida64 ,you can fine the answer easily.
Hi @genius239. please unlock my BIOS
Thank you very much!!!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/llovig
@kros
Try this mod then respond to the result. (The mod is only for @kros)
Thank you so much. hidden settings have appeared, I set undervolting -70mV and memory 19-19-19-45. everything works great.
@kros

I'm glad to hear everything is well.
If you did cpu undervolt via Throttlestop ,i think you could increase a bit ,-70mv is too less.
[quote pid="184693" dateline="1631113695"]
Belmont@genius239

I used fptw64 to get dump of bios
[/quote]

How did you do it? I get Error 201: [FPTw64.exe] cannot be run on the current platform.
Please contact your vendor.
@ALEX454
What is cpu configuration and model name of your machine? You used a wrong version of fpt so you got this error message.
(05-28-2022, 11:35 PM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@ALEX454
What is cpu configuration and model name of your machine? You used a wrong version of fpt so you got this error message.

Hello! Thunderobot Zero (i7-11800h, RTX 3070) Here are my bios specs. Tell me which version of FPT I need, where can I download it? And then on the Internet I found a maximum of version 9.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13