Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Thunderobot Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I updated bios successfully, thx a lot. Seems to be working fine! I'll notify when I'll be able to donate you for your amazing work with coins since PayPal is inactive in Turkey.
@selims
1. Great ! you should now see new three tabs appear on the bios.
2. I will expect the gift that you promised.
Sent a donation to ur USDT(Tether TRC20) acc. today, thank you.

Meanwhile, I will be appreciated with any solutions shared by the Thunderobot Zero users, able to control the fan speed. I'm using windows 11 with Hyper-V to use Linux so the EC controllers don't work for me. One way or another, I will be happy to hear if anyone can control the fan speeds under 2000rpm on these machines.
Hello, tell me how can I unlock all hidden settings without editing the code of my amibios version N107? Thank you
Hi everyone.  @genius239 can you help me too please? I have TR ZERO 3070. I dont like very much 11800h chip. And i want to undervolt it. May be i can set up DRAM to 3200 too?
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/-n1TDQeRpcMMpA
@Jumpier

1. Try this mod then respond to the result.

2. Do cpu undervolt via Throttlestop is more safe for you ,after the menu unlocked ,go into new Advanced >> Power & Performance >> CPU - Power Management Control >> CPU Lock Configuration ,then disable CFG Lock and Overclocking Lock to activate ThrottleStop.

3. Nobody can guarantee all laptop can run ddr4 3200 as stable , so any overclocking tweaks at your own risk.
@genuis239

Thanks a good man. Its Seems to be working, but not a greatest result (-85 - -55mV) due a torment test. Happy New Year all! Health and wealth to all!
@Jumpier

Undervolt -55mv is real too few , have you tried -100mv or more?
Happy Christmas! @genius239 . Yes i tried. Its not stable, mostly in games . I think reason in a common TDP of mode
Hello, please unlock my BIOS so that I can reduce the fan speed and make a undervolting.
And what should I do with the modified file next?
Thunderobot zero i7-11800h, RTX 3060, Version BIOS TP118
Thank you very much!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ELv8hBV...sp=sharing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13