Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] HP Dv6-1222SL Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Please unlock the EIST. That will make me so happy!Smile
I gave this bios mod a try too, but I had the same result as everyone else (partially blacked out menus but with no system bricking). I hope Ahmed and Camiloml can get this bios mod working. A lot of people with HP laptops are having problems with the original bios, unable to overclock or OSX their system.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, please unlock the Execute Disable feature and the ACHI option in the modded bios.

Good Luck Everyone
I will apply another trick to it. Don't desperate. Wink
Uploaded new file, hopefully "Diagnostics" and "Security" menus swapped by "Power" and "Advanced", whitelist check removed, and EIST unlocked.

I await feedback on this. Locate in test section of second HERE in my signature.
Thanks Camiloml,

You are quick. I just downloaded the new bios. I will test it tomorrow morning and post the results. Good Luck with your other bios mods.
That's the changes, and EIST is unlocked now!! BUT when i trying to exit saving changes system freezes, so i cant save them Confused But anyway, it is much bigger difference than those mods at previous pages. THX!
Try saving changes without exit, and then exit without saving changes. (Don't remember if this bios offers that possibilities).
When i try to exit bios without saving settings, i just getting a black screen and nothing happening.
I can't see function like just save settings, i can only discharge settings and exit, but i getting a black screen, i can save custom default, load them and then exit without saving but then black screen coming up again. If just exit and saving changes bios freezing.
Uploaded V2, i modded the Exit menu to see if i can mutate the "Exit discarding changes" into "Save changes without go" and hopefully it works.

So if this works, just save changes, and after that CTRL-ALT-DEL. If not working ... well errr... LOL Smile was just a try Smile
Well, that didn't worked Dodgy After saving changes without go ctrl+alt+del reboot. Settings are back to default. But nice try Big Grin lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11