Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] HP Dv6-1222SL Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
And does save and exit work now?
Nope, even if i don't changing anything in the bios, just trying to save and exit system freeze. Only power off helps.
Hi,
Same thing, can't save and exit.

Very good job Camiloml ! Thank you ! Big Grin
Just installed the new bios a few minutes ago. It still behaves like the other bios (sort of). Well, at least the bios menu looks great with all the features. If only it would save and have Execute Disable feature unlocked.

You can do it Camiloml, we are all counting on you.
thanks camilo i test the wihtelist work perfect the only problem is save setting in bios as guys mentioned before
One step closer to perfection...congrats Camilo Smile
So this BIOS (when perfected) will have all options unlocked + whitelist removed?
Hi, i found out that previous version of this bios was moddet here and the man who moddet it wrote -note: I removed the Advanced Menu unlocked, the form is bugged, no possibility to save changes by F10 + hang the machine. So maybe there is the same problem.
Hey! That's a good clue. I will look into this Smile
hi jellyfish , do you have the modified bios ( modified by TTAV ) as i can`t download it ...... seems like the link is broken .
i just want to look into it and CAMILO will complete the great work in this bios .

@CAMILO : nice work unlocking this type of insyde Wink Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11