Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] HP Dv6-1222SL Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well, i have reviewed the entrire form byte by byte, and certainly there was stange things, i tried to patch them, will upload in 10 min a new mod Smile
Uploaded new version, this time is V3 test it and tell me Wink
Camilo, is this BIOS compatible with all of the dv6 1xxx laptops? I have a dv6t-1100 CTO, that's why I'm asking...
Just flashed, no new options, and I haven't changed my wireless mini-pci card to know if the whitelist is unlocked or not...
(09-21-2011, 04:56 PM)camiloml Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i have reviewed the entrire form byte by byte, and certainly there was stange things, i tried to patch them, will upload in 10 min a new mod Smile
Uploaded new version, this time is V3 test it and tell me Wink
Hi camiloml,

I'm flashing Bios with V3, no news options or unlockked menus,
V3 is the same as original Bios menu.
Yes, my mistake, will upload tomorrow V4 Smile
(09-21-2011, 04:19 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]hi jellyfish , do you have the modified bios ( modified by TTAV ) as i can`t download it ...... seems like the link is broken .
i just want to look into it and CAMILO will complete the great work in this bios .

@CAMILO : nice work unlocking this type of insyde Wink Wink

No sorry i don't have that bios, i was looking for it everywhere, but i couldn't find it, i made some posts on their forum, but nobody answered.
Well i thik hide again advanced menu is not a good solution, is better try to repair the bugs on the form, stay tunned for v4 Wink
Ok then, i will wait for v4. Good luck. Hope you can fix it! Smile
Ok, uploaded now V4, let's see if this one is the last one Smile
Hello,
I tested the last V4 and there's no change: the menus are always hidden Confused

I have a DV6-1340SF Wink
The same, looks like original.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11