Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unlock all hidden options for insydeh20 bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Unfortunately new bios chips are rewrite protected.Only SPI Programmer can bypass this protection.
Anyway,Hackintosh users need only 3 requests:
-whitelist checking disabled
-unlocked native hackintosh power management
-unlocked hidden tabs
(07-15-2016, 04:00 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately new bios chips are rewrite protected.Only SPI Programmer can bypass this protection.
Anyway,Hackintosh users need only 3 requests:
-whitelist checking disabled
-unlocked native hackintosh power management
-unlocked hidden tabs

But to do that I still need to follow the expensive procedure you have mentioned, is that correct? Sorry for wasting your time, it's just that I don't want to give up on Hackintosh unless there's absolutely no way around.
Yes, there are no way at this time.
I'm starting research how flash mod using stock flash utility but i havent got reply from testers.
As i said before, you wishment is expensive:
-you need SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip (you can order it at ebay)
-free users can ask only one request, however you asked too much so you should become premium member.
I'll repeat question-do you want to continue?
(07-15-2016, 04:42 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there are no way at this time.
I'm starting research how flash mod using stock flash utility but i havent got reply from testers.
As i said before, you wishment is expensive:
-you need SPI Programmer+Pomona SOIC8 clip (you can order it at ebay)
-free users can ask only one request, however you asked too much so you should become premium member.
I'll repeat question-do you want to continue?

No, I do not want to continue unless there's a solution to flash the BIOS with software (though I've understood that it is only in development), I really don't want to tinker with my motherboard. I do not mind paying for the job though.
Hy,

i got a Lenovo ideapad z710 and need a unlocked Insyde H20 bios for changing Things like virtualization Features etc.

http://support.lenovo.com/de/de/products...s/DS100523

maybe someone can help me?

big thx in advance!
hello!
Run this toolas Admin and upload results
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x64ra8
Note.This tool not works under win10 shell.
Any hidden options here?
(zip contains bios file and RWEverything report)

Motherboard Name: Packard Bell VG50_CM
BIOS Type: Insyde EFI
BIOS Version: V2.14
Vendor: Packard Bell
Release Date: 09/18/2013
Size: 4 MB
System BIOS Version: 2.14
Hello!
All new HP bioses are RSA signed and required too much time to be unlocked.
So these mods are available for Power and Lux users only.
If you have/buy SPI PGM+pomona SOIC8 clip,i can do this mod for free.
Let me know!
Please I need help as I am a serious noob in the area of BIOS.
I am using a HP notebook 630 which came installed with Win 7, but I have upgraded to Win 10.
I recently downloaded Linux Mint 18 and burned to dvd but my system refuses to boot from DVD rom even though I have set it to do so from BIOS (InsydeH2O F.33, Rev 3.5) and i'm wondering if secure boot is not enabled even though I cant find any option to disable it in BIOS.
Do I update my BIOS (tried updating to InsydeH2O F.39, Rev 3.7 but didn't work) or unlock the hidden portions?
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26