Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (GLETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard second-hand that newer firmware versions do not support whitelist removal or the advanced menu unlock, but I have not been able to confirm this. Would someone be willing to chime in if they are running a newer (2.45+) BIOS that is modified. Could you share which versions worked for you. I have a machine on 2.31, but if possible, would like the security updates and the advanced menu.

Cheers
Hi there!!

Sorry but which is the method to bring you my Bios for break the whitelist?

thanks!!
(11-21-2018, 12:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am looking to whitelist my T440s BIOS, could you help me please? : )

I have my USB Programmer & Clip & have already made a dump of my current bios and have a screenshot ready of my bios screen

Any helps would be appreciated,

Thanks
(11-23-2018, 08:08 PM)Life Kommando Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2018, 12:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am looking to whitelist my T440s BIOS, could you help me please? : )

I have my USB Programmer & Clip & have already made a dump of my current bios and have a screenshot ready of my bios screen

Thanks
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
(11-24-2018, 01:42 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2018, 08:08 PM)Life Kommando Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks
Hi

Everything went smoothly thanks again!
Hi Dudu2002,

I am also trying to remove the whitelist of my T440p Bios. I attached the dump.
May I ask you to remove the whitelist, no rush necessary!
Thanks a lot!

Jim
Hello Dudu, could you please help me unlock my BIOS and remove the whitelist? I've send you a PM with by dumped BIOS. Thanks in advance.
(11-28-2018, 04:29 PM)CallMeTom Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Dudu, could you please help me unlock my BIOS and remove the whitelist? I've send you a PM with by dumped BIOS. Thanks in advance.
Hi

Unfortunately it does not fully work for me as I can't get rid of the 5 beeps.. Anyone got a solution to this, that works? Seems like Dudu2002 can't...

Update: after a full day of endless reboot loops (dudu asked me to follow his procedure with removing cmos and setting TPM to disable/inactive) and flashing the bios mods made by him I asked for assistance from another bios modder which ended just fine right away.. I am not sure whether there's something wrong with his procedure (cmos battery pull) or something went wrong with the bios mod, but I can't recommend him based on my experience.. Instead reach out to Klem on techinferno - his mod worked right away, the beeps were there after first reboot but after setting TPM to disabled no more beeps..
Hi Dudu2002,
Can I please get whitelist removal and the advanced menu?

bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1hsnx7

Thank you very much kind people.