Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (GLETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1. Hello!
  1.  My old WiFi card is Intel AC 7260 and I want to change it to Broadcom BCM94352z, Please help me,
  1. - Whitelist removal for WiFi Card and Bluetooth changing.
  1. - Unlock Advanced Menu
  1. thanks very much!
(02-24-2019, 01:47 AM)cdflzw Wrote: [ -> ]Master,
 Please help me clear the whitelist, I installed the wireless network card BCM94352Z for my T440p. 

1. My old WiFi card is Intel AC 7260 and I want to change it to Broadcom BCM94352z- Whitelist removal for WiFi Card and Bluetooth changing.- Unlock Advanced Menu
Thank you very much!

Hello! Your unlocked bios complete, check your PM.
(02-24-2019, 01:51 AM)feluchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2019, 01:47 AM)cdflzw Wrote: [ -> ]Master,
 Please help me clear the whitelist, I installed the wireless network card BCM94352Z for my T440p. 

1. My old WiFi card is Intel AC 7260 and I want to change it to Broadcom BCM94352z- Whitelist removal for WiFi Card and Bluetooth changing.- Unlock Advanced Menu
Thank you very much!

Hello! Your unlocked bios complete, check your PM.
Hi,
please help me clear the whitelist wifi card, bluetooth changing and unlock advanced menu.
Thank you very much.
Hi, I have uploaded my T440p bios and would like to remove the whitelist and enable advanced menus.

Bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/kq5cya

Thank you.
(02-25-2019, 02:00 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 01:51 AM)scorpiogameon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have uploaded my T440p bios and would like to remove the whitelist and enable advanced menus.

Bios dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/kq5cya

Thank you.
Hi
I responded to your message
Check your email messages

I responded to your message. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks.
(02-25-2019, 01:51 AM)scorpiogameon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have uploaded my T440p bios and would like to remove the whitelist and enable advanced menus.

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
Hello community. I've finally done my bios flash read with a cheap ch341a programmer. 

I would like to request a bios mod for whitelist removal and unlocked advanced settings to properly use my macOS mojave with a broadcom wifi card. 

[attachment=16216]

Thank You very much!
(02-25-2019, 04:53 PM)pmc2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello community. I've finally done my bios flash read with a cheap ch341a programmer. 

I would like to request a bios mod for whitelist removal and unlocked advanced settings to properly use my macOS mojave with a broadcom wifi card. 

Thank You very much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

(02-25-2019, 05:01 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2019, 04:53 PM)pmc2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello community. I've finally done my bios flash read with a cheap ch341a programmer. 

Thank You very much!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

Hello, I have been looking around the web for some time now to find out how to create a bios dump file for you to mod.

I have a T440p and I want the WIFI whitelist removed.

I see that everyone is uploading their bios in this thread - how do I actually get that file? How does this bios dumping work?

Thanks in advance.

Janolan
Hi, You could help me get the WLAN whitelist removed, as well as the Advanced Menu unlocked.
I used a SPI programmer CH341A to dump my BIOS from W25Q32FV chip.
Thanks.