Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (GLETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-16-2020, 02:03 PM)Jecocha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have already the BIN file of my T440P, it is the latest version, GLETA0WW (2.54 ), upgraded with Lenovo Vantage Utility, that I assume it install the same version of the support web.
Can anyone, unlock the advanced BIOS and remove the wlan whitelist? I want to put an Intel AX200 and in the future install hackintosh alongside Windows and maybe a linux distro. I want the most customizable BIOS for my thinkpad.

Thanks a lot, before you decide if you want to do it or not,
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
(04-16-2020, 02:54 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks a lot for doing the modded BIOS.
Hi! New mod request, latest version (2.54). I want to replace wifi card, so I need to remove a whitelist from my bios.

And, a very strange question, may be touchpad device id can be changed through bios modding? I have installed Alps TP from T450 and pinned driver version in Windows 10 GPO, but maybe prettiest solution available? As I khow, I need to change LEN0036 to LEN002D as described here

Dumped with tl866cs, dump on Gdrive

Thanks a lot!
Hi Dudu,
Could you please remove whitelist from my BIOS?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhyMyqm-R-xHhfBLf017...A?e=dVehab
(05-04-2020, 01:43 PM)rwich Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Dudu,
Could you please remove whitelist from my BIOS?
Hi

Hi i need unlock for my BIOS advanced setting
what should i do ?

Thank you ever so much
(05-05-2020, 02:36 PM)dorang Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i need unlock for my BIOS advanced setting
what should i do ?

Thank you ever so much
Hi
Need your bios dump
hi i need a battery whitelist it is possible?
Hi. I need NWL and Advanced menu unlock patches.

LENOVO-GLET99WW(2.53)(EC 1.12)
Here is dump of spi chip and one from backup toolkit.
Link

Good fortune Blush
(05-08-2020, 11:29 AM)gekka Wrote: [ -> ]hi i need a battery whitelist it is possible?
Hi
"Battery whitelist" does not exist...the control of the battery is carried out by the EC